BY HP

HP 15-f014wm Laptop PC Bundle: Key Features and Benefits: AMD Quad-Core A8-6410 processor 2.0GHz (up to 2.40GHz via Turbo boost) 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory in the 15-F014WM HP 15.6" Laptop PC Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 750GB SATA hard drive Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats on this black touchscreen laptop PC bundle with wireless mouse, USB flash, case and 6-Mo antivirus 10/100Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" HD BrightView WLED-backlit touchscreen display AMD Radeon R5 Graphics Additional Features: HP TrueVision HD webcam HP Windows 8.1 laptop with AMD Quad-Core A8 processor, 4GB memory and 750GB hard drive has a SD memory card reader 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone-out/microphone-in combo port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port 3-cell lithium-ion battery 5.05 lbs, 15.18"L x 10.16"W x 0.89"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Black touchscreen laptop PC bundle with wireless mouse, USB flash, case and 6-Mo antivirus has McAfee LiveSafe (180-day subscription) HP Recovery Manager Support and Warranty: HP Windows 8.1 laptop with AMD Quad-Core A8 processor, 4GB memory and 750GB hard drive has a 1-year limited hardware warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: 15-F014WM HP 15.6" Laptop PC, power cord and AC adapter 3-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide Wireless mouse HP 8GB USB flash drive To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click her see more...

HP 15.6
HP 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop PC with Quad-Core A8 Processor, 4GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive, Windows 8.1 Bundle w/ Wireless Mouse, USB Flash, Case & 6-Mo Antivirus ($80 value)
Rachid L.
The HP 15.6" Touchscreen is really fast but average quality. The speakers location on the bottom side chokes the sound so it does not matter how much you raise it up still not clear. Not enough ports either. After all poor design.
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
This laptop is great I had purchased it for college and it works great for me I also stream movies and play games hasn't failed me. Love this brand and this laptop
Nina Y.
Haysi
Techie Expert Level 1
I love the laptop. It did pause/freeze a little at first but it worked itself out, I guess it had some kinks. I’ve had it almost a year now with no complaints. I love the touchscreen feature and the bundle is an excellent deal!
crystal j.
Techie Expert Level 4
Definitely one of the best laptops that you can get I think it's great so far so good I would highly recommend it Black Friday had a great seal so things are on sale
Tammera D.
Queens
I love this laptop. this December is going to make two years since I have it an these two years have been great. I never had a problem with it. Something I just don't feel like using the keyboard and I just touch the screen. the touchscreen is great because you can touch what you want and don't have to look for your mouse sensor.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had one of these before. This is what I want for Christmas. I love the way HP laptops run. They are fast reliable, and fun. Definitely worth it.#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Kim T.
South Beloit, IL
This is not the exact HP I have. I just purchased my laptop a few weeks ago so I am still getting familiar with it . It is a touchscreen model with Windows 10 and quadcore processor. So far I am very happy with the performance of it but have not really had the opportunity to delve into Windows 10 to see how much this computer can do I do love that the pictures I take with my windows phone sync automatically and are available to view on my computer without me having to transfer them.
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Probably the best laptop I've had. I had a little trouble with it since I've first gotten it (touch screen didn't work and video player skipped a lot.) Aside from that everything has been working wonderfully. I would definitely get one of these again versus some of the previous brands I've used.
Amy C.
My sister bought this laptop on Black Friday. She is so happy with her purchase. I use it when i go visit her and in my opinion it's a great buy. I really like the touchscreen it helps a lot you don't have to scroll the mouse around you just touch and it clicks. Great laptop I truly recommend it.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I love this laptop! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a laptop to do everyday tasks on. The touch screen is awesome! Never had a touchscreen laptop because I never really wanted one, but after getting this, I don't ever want to go without one!
SALLY M.
Has anyone had any issues with the touchscreen not wanting to work
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
Is it really worth the price?
Dillon B.
London
Could you send this laptop to do a review on my youtube channel I'm at RM6 4JA Thank you
Thomas A.
Indianapoli
Does any one know how to replace a laptop touch screen? Please help [product:hp-15.6"-laptop-pc-with-intel-pentium-n3520-processor,-4gb-memory,-500gb-hard-drive-and-windows-8.1-(available-in-flyer-red-and-black-licorice)]
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought an HP bundle pack from Best Buy 6 months ago but it wasn't touch screen. How do you like the touch screen one?

HP 15.6