BY HP #4 in Laptops

HP 15.6" Laptop PC, Flyer Red (15-r030wm) and Black Licorice (15-r029wm): Key Features and Benefits: Intel Pentium N3520 processor 2.17GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 2.42GHz) 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB SATA hard drive Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" HD BrightView WLED-backlit display Intel HD Graphics Additional Features: HP TrueVision HD webcam Multi-format SD card reader 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 3-cell lithium-ion battery for up to 5 hours run time 4.92 lbs, 1" x 14.88" x 10.2" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 3-cell battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. see more...

HP 15.6
Violeta V.
This laptop is Awesome!!!! Once you get logged in and get all your windows updates you will be able to push the power button, log in and be on the internet in 20 seconds. That's the power of having an M.2 SSD Drive. This laptop also has room for an additional standard laptop drive as well. You just have to order the connector board, ribbon cable and hard drive bracket from HP. You can also order the drive from HP but I think their prices are a little inflated. I use this laptop for work and since it boots so fast I just close the lid to put it in sleep mode when I'm not using it and raise the lid and sign in when I need it. It's so fast and the battery has lasted a long time. I would recommend this product.
Lisa C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I have a black hp laptop. I love it. I had about 4 years . I paid about $350 for it. It was on sale at Walmart one year. It’s very easy to use. The mouse pad is a little tricky but other than that I don’t have no complaints. I love my laptop. HP 15.6" Laptop PC with Intel Pentium N3520 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Available in Flyer Red and Black Licorice)
Tayler C.
shelby nc
I’ve very upset cause this laptop has been prone to virus’s since I got it! Went and had it cleaned and it made it worse!! Not what I expected when I first got it and now im having to buy another laptop cause this one gave out on me! Wouldn’t recommend at all and plus it’s cheap so I guess I got what I paid for!
Stacy S.
1992 reviews
Techie Expert Level 2
The laptop is fine and easy to use. However it comes preloaded with so much junkware it runs out of memory after a few months. I cant update to the newest version of windows due to all the garbage on this computer. this will be my last hp computer
Anabel G.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I like and dislike this laptop. I recently purchased mine about three months ago and was already having technical difficulties. I went to get it fixed and it had to do with the software update. I made my screen go black! And I was charged 100 dollars to get it fixed as if the laptop itself wasn’t pricey enough!
Hanna M.
I've had two of these models the first one lasted me a few years but was very perceptible to viruses and I never got to choose what I wanted to be backed up which really bothered me. My newer Edition is the upgraded version and I like it a lot more a lot more Flawless moving and better sound quality
Nicole T.
Hanover, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
Im desperately in need of new laptop due to mine being broke and i have my eye on this badboy! I use a laptop for many things in my luge work, hobbies, personal life so having one that can do everything is important! This had many great features, a great design and the color is adorable!
Trend T.
Doral, FL
I have the one that has 8 GB and 1 TB of harddrive and trust me I am a person that has lots of programs and I am not even half way in the memory. I have not experienced any problems with this computer and what I love about it is that it is touchscreen very easy to navigate
Marquita S.
Richmond
Techie Expert Level 2
I put this on my wishlist because I need a laptop. So I can search the internet and do other activities without going to the library. I really like this laptop because it's red. I heard that HP is a good brand of computers and I want to give them a try.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
This has been my laptop for a few years now and I am happy with it. Got it for a good price at Walmart a few years back. Hope to invest in a Mac book some day but for now they is doing what I need it to do.
the boondocks F.
Federal Way, WA
Can I get this in a different color
crystal j.
Techie Expert Level 4
Anyone have this??is it good??
the boondocks F.
Federal Way, WA
Can I play sims 3 on this.
Rihab M.