BY HP #6 in Laptops

HP 15.6" Laptop PC, Flyer Red (15-r030wm) and Black Licorice (15-r029wm): Key Features and Benefits: Intel Pentium N3520 processor 2.17GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 2.42GHz) 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB SATA hard drive Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" HD BrightView WLED-backlit display Intel HD Graphics Additional Features: HP TrueVision HD webcam Multi-format SD card reader 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 3-cell lithium-ion battery for up to 5 hours run time 4.92 lbs, 1" x 14.88" x 10.2" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 3-cell battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. see more...

HP 15.6
HP 15.6" Laptop PC with Intel Pentium N3520 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Available in Flyer Red and Black Licorice)
Buy on Walmart
Nicole T.
Hanover, MI
Techie Expert
Im desperately in need of new laptop due to mine being broke and i have my eye on this badboy! I use a laptop for many things in my luge work, hobbies, personal life so having one that can do everything is important! This had many great features, a great design and the color is adorable!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Techie Expert
I have bought only H.P. laptop and computers until one day I thought I would try a different brand....bad idea. Nothing as far as Im concerned compares to HP computers and laptops. These computers and laptops are top of the line in performance and quality of product. I would recommend HP computers and Laptops to everyone I know. I actually already recommended to friends and my children on buy HP. I think you can get the best price at walmart. I believe the prices range a bit lower than other laptops and computers.
HP is a fantastic product!! #contest @Influenster
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Techie Expert
My husband got this for me for a birthday gift because he knows how many pictures I need to save elsewhere and because I love the internet. I love this laptop. The only thing I dislike was something to do with trying to play Sims but I'm pretty certain it was my game. It runs fast and well!
kaprina h.
Jackson, TN
  I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PRODUCT I LOVE. I LOVE USING THIS ITEM IT SMOOTH AND SOFT. MY SKIN NEVER NEVER FELT SO SMOOTH. I WANT TOO TRY MORE OF THIS ITEM, FREE SAMPLE thisis awesome i would love to try. i never tryied one at all
Novalee R.
Roseburg, OR
I really do plan on gifting my red hp laptop to either my boyfriends sister or mom I don't know who yet but I'm getting their. It has amazing qualities I love it if hope one of them does.
Lindsey M.
Taylor Ridge, IL
This HP laptop is not bad but it is not great. It dies pretty fast while I am trying to edit photos and while i am on photoshop. It lags pretty bad at some points but it gets the job done. It is pretty easy to use and the price wasnt bad it works for what I need it for at this point. I will eventually upgrade and get something better.
Anabel G.
fresno,ca
Techie Expert
I like and dislike this laptop. I recently purchased mine about three months ago and was already having technical difficulties. I went to get it fixed and it had to do with the software update. I made my screen go black! And I was charged 100 dollars to get it fixed as if the laptop itself wasn’t pricey enough!
Nicole G.
Harlingen
#giftcrush @influenster
I don't want this...I need it. I'm in all Ap classes and you don't even know how many term papers I have to do per month. This will surely be my and your lifesaver. I used to have one but my dog crashed into it and cracked it but it works wonders
ashley r.
got this laptop on Black Friday for $170 before tax. I actually had 4GB of RAM to install and it accepted and registered it without a problem. I know have 8GB of memory. All you have to do is unscrew the screws underneath the laptop and under the rubber pads. Just make sure it is the same type of memory it currently has. Someone posted that they installed 16GB. Anyone can do it. Youtube really helps. If you can't find how to do it for this model, look up hp 15-af131dx (basically the same laptop but upgraded with a better processor).
Sophina A.
I absolutely love my laptop. It goes quickly and due to Windows 10 it is super user friendly. My laptop has a matte finish which I personally enjoy. I just wish the keyboard would light up but other than that it is perfect.
Federal Way, WA
Can I get this in a different color
Federal Way, WA
Can I play sims 3 on this.
Federal Way, WA
I need to crap so bad I never had a laptop before I'm only 14 and I really want this laptop I need I have 18 points I need a hundred points to go I mean I need to get to hundred to unlock it
Federal Way, WA
Stupid autocorrect stupid autocorrect stupid autocorrect stupid autocorrect stupid autocorrect stupidautocorrect that was not what I was trying to say
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Would 4GB memory be okay for college?