HP 15.6" Laptop PC, Flyer Red (15-r030wm) and Black Licorice (15-r029wm): Key Features and Benefits: Intel Pentium N3520 processor 2.17GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 2.42GHz) 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB SATA hard drive Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" HD BrightView WLED-backlit display Intel HD Graphics Additional Features: HP TrueVision HD webcam Multi-format SD card reader 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 3-cell lithium-ion battery for up to 5 hours run time 4.92 lbs, 1" x 14.88" x 10.2" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 3-cell battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.

Tienen memoria para poder adquirir programas para edición ?
What’s the best laptop for an incoming college student?
Start your review of HP 15.6" Laptop PC with Intel Pentium N3520 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Available in Flyer Red and Black Licorice)!
Frederick, MD
We were quite happy with this purchase. Everything was neatly boxed and secure. Once open and set up, I went through the registration process. Then I explored the PC and all it had to offer. It is on the big side, not like the slim and sleek models that are out now. This computer was very nice. My kids used for homework. My husband used for work. I used it for searching the internet. Anywho, it is a good PC, and has reasonably priced. Give it a try ..
Syracuse , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
HP 15.6" Laptop PC with Intel Pentium N3520 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Available in Flyer Red and Black Licorice) uploaded by Char L.
[product:hp-156"-laptop-pc-with-intel-pentium-n3520-processor,-4gb-memory,-500gb-hard-drive-and-windows-81-(available-in-flyer-red-and-black-licorice)] is a laptop you need if you looking for the basics with cool hidden features. Great for my everyday life hobbies goals etc. Also bought online it was inexpensive so I was happy! Like I said the basics and features is cool. I love mine also had for a few years now!
Purchased at: Amazon
Hello, so can u give me a free laptop I have collage classes to take online I’ll make a song about ur product on YouTube and why they should buy it and I’ll do a blog and on my YouTube. So check it out u have to send the laptop to me [product:hp-156"-laptop-pc-with-intel-pentium-n3520-processor,-4gb-memory,-500gb-hard-drive-and-windows-81-(available-in-flyer-red-and-black-licorice)] here’s my YouTube loaded beatz that’s my music channel and u can check out my other account to see a video on why they should buy ur stuff. The second channel is where ur video will be on is Legendary mods
Reading
Great laptop for school work, or business. Very good on battery life. The only problem I experienced was that I could not update to windows 10, however I was able to speak to a kind customer service representative from HP that was able to update it for me. HP has met all of my expectations and more.
Benton , PA
I bought this laptop as a gift for myself about 3 years ago I have it in the teal color. It’s beautiful. The perfect size. It wasn’t super cheap about $300 but it’s a pretty good computer. The only thing is the store doesn’t offer that many great options. And it doesn’t hold the date and time.
Brooklyn, NY
It works really well as a functional device and it might not have all the fantasy editing tools but for someone who just wants a laptop to do school work or browse the internet then this is the laptop for you its easy to use and the cons it doesnt have much memory as other brand laptops.
Techie Expert Level 1
HP 15.6" Laptop PC with Intel Pentium N3520 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Available in Flyer Red and Black Licorice) uploaded by Kayti B.
I bought this for my mother-in-law for Christmas last year and she loves it. She can keep in touch with her kids and grandchildren all one one device and she enjoys that. We're constantly on video-chat with her to visit since we cant make it out to her too often. She loves the vibrant red color!
HP 15.6" Laptop PC with Intel Pentium N3520 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Available in Flyer Red and Black Licorice) Hello I Will Like To Review This Laptop And Becoming A Good Reviewer. And A Product Tester For This Review .I would Improve This Product By Reviewing All Products. No Never Tried The Laptop would Love To Try It And Give Postive Feedback So I And Yes
It’s not a bad laptop at all. Works pretty fast and easy to use. Some things I still need to figure out, like how to download certain apps. I don’t use it very often but I used it daily when I was enrolled in college classes. Would recommend because it’s nice and very affordable.
Washington
This computer got me through 4 years of college. It does everything it needs to do, and is a great value. After 4 years, the battery when bad, but that is easily replaced. It worked great for 4 years of daily use - lots of storage space, long battery life, and good speeds.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...