BY HP

Everyday computing just got easier with the HP Notebook. Enjoy true reliability on the road or at home with a simple yet powerful value-packed notebook that gets the job done. Specifications General Product Type: Notebook Recommended Use: Home use Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: AMD E2-6110 1.5 GHz Number of Cores: Quad-Core Cache: L2 - 2 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Memory RAM: 4 GB ( 1 x 4 GB ) Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Speed: 1600 MHz Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 1 Empty Slots: 0 Storage Main Storage: 500 GB HDD / 5400 rpm Interface: SATA 3 Gb/s Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM Display Type: 15.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Features: HD BrightView Audio & Video Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon R2 Camera: Integrated webcam Camera Features: HP TrueVision HD see more...

HP 15-g011nr - E2-6110 1.5 GHz - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD SuperMulti - 15.6" 1366 x 768 ( HD ) -
Eva P.
Hardinsburg, Indiana
I love my laptop. I use it constantly. It's easy to use, very portable. The screen is a nice size allowing for easy viewing. The keyboard is set up for maximum ease of use. All of the programs I needed starting out are still with it. This is a great starter computer because it's easy to use. It's a great laptop for an experienced college student as well as the experienced business owner. This laptop fits all the needs you have.
Samantha S.
Kingston , NY
I first liked this computer because it was affordable and got the job done. Overtime Ibegan experiencing problems and one of the biggest one is that the battery all of a sudden won't stay in place. This doesn't make sense to me because I never dropped my laptop. But I guess I got what I paid for.
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
Was skeptical about going from a MacBook back to xp. my past with my old hp was rocky at best wich in turn led me to buying an apple. however I could never really get used to my MacBook and the differences from xp so I decided once and for all to switch back! good decision on my part hp has gotten it together and this laptop is the best one yet. no problems at all love this :)
Michelle U.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this to replace my old worn out work laptop. I couldn't be more pleased. It works exactly as I expected and while I was a bit frustrated with Windows 8, now that 10 is out, I've made the switch and all is well. I use this for work and for pleasure - I am happy with the quality of streaming, video, music and photos.
Sakira M.
Omaha, NE
Very nice laptop , goes very slow and gets a lot of spams . Very small and cute , worth the money spent . Hope you enjoy, just typing because i have to now and it will not let me proceed. Once again a very nice laptop i love it and hope you enjoy and hope you will get one based off of this review.
Tranique B.
Techie Expert Level 2
I needed to get another laptop because my dell was running really slow and took forever to respond to my printer. I am in love with this laptop. It's smooth and responds very quickly.
Monica E.
Trail City, SD
Very good computer if you need one! Got for cheap on Black Friday, no complaints yet! Works well for searching and social media, not so great for online gaming as it lags a bit!
Ben J.
Pelham, AL
This is a great computer for the price. It has a optical drive that most of the comparable ones do not include. The wired ethernet jack is 10/100 only.
Simone S.
Bronx, NY
I brought this for my brother for college. You know something he could use in his free time or with school work and he tells me how much he loves it.
Sharmane W.
Perfect size and perfect for everyday use along with connecting to my work server from other locations. Highly recommend!