HP 14HP 14
HP 14

HP 14" LED Notebook Intel Core i5-4200U 1.60GHz

BY HP

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 4-cell Battery Energy: 41 Wh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports HDMI: Yes VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 3 Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 14" Screen Mode: HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Graphics Controller Model: HD 4400 Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: F7V07UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Name: 340 G1 Notebook PC Product Series: 340 G1 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Maximum Memory: 16 GB Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Card Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents 340 G1 Notebook PC Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Windows 8.1 Pro License Media Certifications & Standards Wi-Fi Certified Security Features Security Lock Slot (lock must be purchased separately) HP 3D DriveGuard Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0 Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 4.41 lb Height: 0.9" Width: 13.7" Depth: 9.7" Power Description Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 65 W Storage Hard Drive see more...

HP 14
HP 14" LED Notebook Intel Core i5-4200U 1.60GHz
Shardae H.
This is really great for business, schooling etc. I love editing and everything on this laptop I' really do love HP laptops.
Trista S.
Sayre, PA
I had a laptop for years and a dog we were baby'sitting dumped a cup full of water on it. So I went to pick up a new one asap because I go to school online. The little HP I decided to get came in purple and I absolutely love it!! It's perfect for school work and everything else I need.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
This was my sons laptop he took to his classes until he go something new for Christmas. It served him well for what he used it for which was writing papers, research for school, and some very light recreational use of the internet and email. It's become mine now, but I haven't used it yet, so I can only attest that it was a great laptop for my son to take to college. He only replaced it for something else because he wanted something lighter and more compact to carry around.
Tamara F.
Luverne, AL
This is one of the best laptops that I have purchased in a while. I love the touchscreen and it is not laggy.
Rosita O.
Salem, OR
Lightweight and easy to use. The mouse pad feels a little sticky so I put the plastic back over it. No complaints
Eileen D.
Philadelphia, PA
It definitely serves it's purpose for school use and other quick jobs when we don't want to turn on the PC. Great quality
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Techie Expert
Great for my boyfriend's school work and browsing the internet. Not so great if you plan on doing any gaming.
Valerie S.
San Antonio, TX
I love my laptop. It's great for getting my school work done. I've always gone with HP I feel like it's the better option out other computer brands. It's reliable and always looks nice and pretty.
Melissa J.
Minto
I actually purchased the 17.3" with Intel I5 but that wasn't a option. Other than screen size this is the same. Was a cheap laptop for us, but rather slow in my opinion.
Katarina V.
Phelan, CA
Love it, takes a while for it to update and can freeze every now and then but I think that's just new laptops in general. This has a large beautiful screen too!