Hp 12 Sauce (The Original) - 12 Individual Sachets

by H.P.

12 x 12g individual portion sachets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hp 12 Sauce (The Original) - 12 Individual Sachets!
Winnipeg
HP sauce has always been added to different ingredients in my home to give added flavor. I have used it on different types of meat as well as an ingredient in sauces.
London ontario
Great taste and quality ingredients! This is a staple in our fridge. Would recommend it to anyone to add a little flavour to all type of food. I like it with anything. I am very satisfied with this product.
Purchased at: Costco
Love these little packets of HP sauce, they are great to bring on your camping trip or outdoor bbq. They are good value for the convenience of having individual packages of steak sauce.
Dauphin
I bought this from Walmart for my husband. He says that it makes the steak taste so much better and he actually takes it to work, when hes at camp.
Edmonton, AB
Classic flavours from childhood! So yummy with steak or chicken, mostly steak though. Very reasonably priced, especially bit you find it on sale.
Edmonton , AB
I love this so much more then the bottle! The packet has just enough in it for your steak and easy to get it out of the packet vs the bottle
Burlington , ON
Always a classic. My parents have always use this with there egg at breakfast. I have even done it from time to time. It adds a tangy zip.
ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Always a dependable and delicious sauce to add to mostly any meal! It's been a staple since in our house for as long as I can remember!
Nackawic, NB
HP is the original steak sauce! I love this once in a while with a nice juicy barbecued steak and some fried mushrooms and onions!
Villa tapia , FL
It's super good and it's at its point I'll put it on almost everything so delicious that it makes you want to continue c

Looking for your answer?