BY HEINZ

12 x 12g individual portion sachets see more...

michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I highly recommend this product to you and your family. It taste so good and sweet. It is fun and easy to pour. It is one of a kind and the best of the kind.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Can't say I was a big fan of this product. I don't see this at many stores either which is a surprise for a Heinz product
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Where can I find packets of HP? I’m dying! I love love LOVE HP sauce! It’s tangy and tastes good on any red meat! I use it to make Shepard’s pie, insanely good. I seriously need to find these packets!
Kim S.
WINNIPEG
HP sauce has always been added to different ingredients in my home to give added flavor. I have used it on different types of meat as well as an ingredient in sauces.
Amy R.
Miami florida
It's super good and it's at its point I'll put it on almost everything so delicious that it makes you want to continue c
Marjorie F.
Claresholm , AB
You doesn't love this stuff. It's perfect for everything u need. Steak, burgers, you name it. It my go to sauce
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Perfect single pack size for on the go. I use these for my lunches at work! Convenient and priced reasonably.

back