ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
110-210 Desktop PC with AMD A4-5000 Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 81 (Monitor Not Included)

by HP

HP 110-210 Desktop PC: HP 110-210 Windows 8.1 Desktop PC Key Features and Benefits: AMD A4-5000 Quad-Core processor 1.50GHz, 2MB L2 Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB SATA hard drive Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats on this HP Desktop with 4GB memory and 500GB hard drive (monitor not included) 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet AMD Radeon HD 8330 Graphics With up to 2048MB total graphics memory, dual-link DVI and VGA capabilities Additional Features: 7-in-1 memory card reader 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x DVI-D port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 1 x PCI Express (x0.5) mini slot, 1 x external 5.25" bays 1 x internal 3.5" bay The HP AMD desktop with AMD A4-5000 Quad-Core Processor is 11.93 lbs, 15.14" x 6.5" x 14.33" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 McAfee LiveSafe (30 days complimentary updates) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using the HP Desktop with 4GB memory and 500GB hard drive (monitor not included) Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the HP AMD desktop with AMD A4-5000 Quad-Core Processor. What's In The Box: Power cord HP USB keyboard HP optical mouse Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used compute

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP 110-210 Desktop PC with AMD A4-5000 Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Monitor Not Included)!
Jonathon  M.
Paintsville, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
It works very well . Very fast does everything I need it to do and more . Plenty of available space . Works well for small games
Nogla L.
17027 Paige CT Basement Jamaica Queens
Techie Expert Level 1
Well, Thievy Desktop PC Is by far the Best desktop PC I’ve ever tested and had its very easy to use and stuff and HP can improve by adding more ram since the processor is amazing the hard drive/ssd is also amazing and yeah I really really recommend this desktop to students and gamers.
Shireen S.
Brookfield, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this product. Super easy to use and it’s high quality. This brand always does a good job in my opinion. Get it! It doesn’t get much better!!!!
Stephanie  W.
Spring, TX
Honestly I can't remember the first HP number or the printer, scanner. But the one I have now is HP all in One and I have a printer scanner as well. I WOULD LOVE a HP laptop.... I've always lo Ed the HP brand...
Dziana C.
Buffalo, NY
Great desktop owened for over a year husband has been gaming on it and it still runs like new definitely worth the price
Molly G.
NEW WHITELAND, IN
I found this on sale at Best Buy and have to check it out. You know how you can play with the computers? Well that is what I was doing and I couldn't stop going back to it It was super fast and the quality was soo much better than the computers that were around it. They hooked it up and got a really good deal.. got it that day and took it home
Kimberly C.
Auburn, NY
This is the best laptop I have ever owned. It doesn't run windows so it isn't slow and glitchy and I bought it for the specific reason that I am always on the internet and that is what this computer is made for. Its easy to use light weight and the screen is crystal clear. I love it.
Ka'Brianna Y.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Very fast and haven't had any problems with it so far. Hasn't given me any trouble and i think will last for a few years.
Alyssa M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I bought this computer about a year ago. I haven't had that many problems with it besides getting a virus after downloading the new Windows update. If you are use to Windows then the computer is easy to use. I would recommend this computer for the price.
Jackie T.
El Paso, TX
I have use this desktop PC for a while and love the Quad-Core Processor...you have to take your time in learning how to use this PC so you can really enjoy all that it has to offer...

Looking for your answer?