BY NONE

For the first time on Blu-ray, Disney proudly presents a remarkable Studio Ghibli film from Academy Award(R)-winning director Hayao Miyazaki (Best Animated Feature, 2001, "Spirited Away"). "Howl's Moving Castle" soars like never before with a new HD digital transfer and perfect picture and sound! Sophie, a quiet girl working in a hat shop, finds her life thrown into turmoil when she is literally swept off her feet by a handsome but mysterious wizard named Howl. The vain and vengeful Witch of the Waste, jealous of their friendship, puts a spell on Sophie. In a life-changing adventure, Sophie climbs aboard Howl's magnificent flying castle and enters a magical world on a quest to break the spell. Featuring the voice talents of Christian Bale and Billy Crystal, Miyazaki's artistry comes to life with inventive characters, unique storytelling and richly detailed animation. Your whole family will love this epic fantasy on Disney Blu-ray. Disc 1 - Blu-Ray Feature Film + Bonus, Original Japanese Storyboards, Original Japanese TV Spots and Trailers, Behind The Microphone, Interview With Pixar Animation Studios Director Pete Docter, Hello Mr. Lasseter: Hayao Miyazaki visits Pixar Animation Studios, , Disc 2 - DVD Feature Film + Bonus, Original Japanese TV Spots and Trailers, Behind The Microphone, Interview With Pixar Animation Studios Director Pete Docter, Hello Mr. Lasseter: Hayao Miyazaki Visits Pixar Animation Studios. Languages: Japanese, English and French, Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

Julia B.
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
One of my favorite animated films. Such a great story and I love all the characters. Also, there are a lot of known actors in this (English version). Christian Bale, Josh Hutcherson, Lauren Bacall, Emily Mortimer etc. There is a lot of humor, and there are many giggles throughout the film. Highly recommend watching this yourself. It's also great for the kids, because it's creative and thought provoking.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
😭😭😭 people this is a must watch movie. This is one of my favorites!!! I love howl and Sophie. This is a strange movie I'll admit it and it can be confusing at times but it definitely grows on you. I thinks it's so cute and I love it.
I love howl ♥️😍 watch it!
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Edison, Nj
I absolutely love this movie! I'm a big fan of Studio Ghibli and have seen them all but this one stands out as my all time favorite. I love different style of love story and the magically appeal of it all.
jessica p.
jessica p.
One of my all-time favorite movies! The art in this film is amazing, love Hayao Miyazaki films!
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Marietta, GA
Ten out of ten, will watch again. I can't even use words to describe this movie. It's animation quality is great and the music was beautifully composed. This is movie that o could watch forever. The relationships these characters have and the things they go through are just a few of the great things about this movie. Studio Ghibli did a great job with this movie, just like they've done with the rest.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys
My favorite animated movie out there to date. I can watch this over and over and never get tired. I own the dubbed with Christine Bale and almost every single dubbed actor does their best to make it all meld together perfectly. The animation is adorable, whimsical and endearing. The story has twists, turns, and it's heartwarming. It teaches you valuable life lessons about materialism and finding true love. It's a lovely story paired with lovely animation in a perfect execution.
Moena N.
Moena N.
Edmond
I am a Japanese and when people talk about Japanese anime, it is usually not about ghibli. Ghibli movies are always good story and also love beautiful picture. I hope people know all Japanese anime is nasty.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
Hiyao Miyazaki never fails to deliver a gorgeous story with such a sense of wonder and magic. The animation is stunning and the Merry-go-round of life scored by Joe Hisaishi is a perfect fit. I've had the pleasure of reading the original story by Diana Wynne Jones, that this movie was based on, and the movie beautifully accentuates it even though it deviates slightly from the original. I'd highly recommend this movie to anyone who is seeing a Studio Ghibli/Miyazaki film for the first time.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
A perfect, classic story that I can't wait to share with my own children one day. I'll watch this over and over. It never gets old.
Yassmin B.
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
Omg best animated movie ever😍 I watched it so many times in English, French and Arabic ✊ love the story so much and I always cry watching it lol but overall a great story💞 and must watch 💯
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Mapleton, IL
What is your favorite character in this film?
Susan L.
Susan L.
Algonquin, IL
How is the plot/character development? I know studio ghibli is known for the amazing art work but also for its heart-capturing story line.
tamarra t.
tamarra t.
BUDERIM
What are other good english anime movies that are similar to all the ghibli?