BY HOWE

Howe® The Original Milk Chocolate Pretzels.
"Here's Howe"®.
Satisfying cravings since 1927. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
You can't go wrong with chocolate pretzels. These are so good. I love the milk chocolate ones. I use them for more than just an out of the bag snack - I crumble them on vanilla ice cream, press them in brownie batter for an extra chocolate-y salty flavor, and have used them to decorate a cake!
Kiana B.
Columbus, OH

These were delish! I used white chocolate for one batch and milk for another! Both were great, but I LOVED the white chocolate ones. These were so fun to make, and I know I will be making these for my holiday plate this year! Thanks!
Littie G.
Canton, OH
This is a good treat for Halloween all you need is milk chocolate or dark chocolate pretzels and drizzle white chocolate over it to make it look like spider webs then put a plastic spider over the top.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
Nothing beats the sweet and salty combo of chocolate covered pretzels. My only complaint would be that I can't stop eating them, they are so delicious.
aracely M.
Chocolate covered pretzels are the best it's a combination of creamy milk chocokate with a salty crunchy pretzel that will leave you addicted to them
Tita B.
Fort Myers, FL
I love chocolate cover pretzels it has te perfect combination of sweet an salty great on the go snack or just to munch at home even great or kids
Gina B.
Canton, MI
Hershey products are the best there chocolates are always so creamy. There always full of rich flavors when it's not just chocolate.
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
I love chocolate covered pretzels when it has good chocolate on it, I love Howes chocolate covered pretzels Bc they taste great.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
YUM. There are not many words for how absolutely delicious these treats are. The mix of salty and sweet is beyond perfection.
Kasey C.
Can you say delicious these are nice and crunchy with a hint of sweetness excellent for any occasion. They are a perfect snack
Alexus W.