BY HOWE #53 in Caramels

Howe® The Original Milk Chocolates.
Satisfying cravings since 1927.
"Here's Howe"®. see more...

turbo t.
Aurora , Il
've been a chocoholic for many decades and have sampled the best, but these orbs of creamy ecstasy surpass everything else cocoa. The large, but small-enough-to-be-a-single-bite-sized ball of silky smooth chocolate, sans the waxes that give lesser chocolates their stability, holds its shape just long enough to melt on contact with your tongue, whereby, as if its own flavor and texture didn't suffice, it explodes with the second sensation of the inner contents
Holly M.
Corry, PA
Oh my goodness thes bring back soooo many memories my ma used to smack my hand we used to try sneaki. A couple whenever she would bake with them. Still one of my ultimate favorites.
amber s.
Fontana, CA
Pretty much one of the best things that has ever happened. They taste delicious. Especially when they are fresh! A must have for anyone and everyone. They're great.
Janette S.
My grandma use to have these in her room and we would always sneak in there just to get some, they are so good. Although I never knew where they came from.
Kricket S.
Scranton, PA
One of my favorite candy's can't go wrong with eating howe milk caramels best thing I ever ate I definitely would recommend people to buy them
Cheery C.
I don't really like this for two reasons. One it is too sweet. Two is stick to my tooth. it takes a long time to get it off from my teeth.
Massiel P.
Omg we love this product , its really soft to chew, taste very good. Its affordable to purchase and I would recommend this product.
Faby H.
I always ate this when I was a little one and it was the best thing ever, it melted in your mouth and the taste is amazing!
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I love these. I always have my cabinets stocked with these so I can enjoy them.
Daniela M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Estos caramelos de leche me trae tanto recuerdos de la infancia, son tan sabrosos, su consistencia, me encantan!
Amber T.
Fort Wayne
Do they stick to your teeth easily?
Brittany B.