Howe Bit-O-Honey Candy

Howe® The Original Bit-O-Honey.
Satisfying cravings since 1927.
"Here's Howe"®. see more...

Laura D.
Louisville, KY
If you want something sweet and healthy this will sure take care of your sweet tooth honey tasting while it softens in your mouth. Sweet and satisfying try one and let me know what you think
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I always think I'm not going to like these and then have one and love them. They are pretty hard at first but once to start chewing on them they soften up pretty easy. I love how they aren't too sweet either.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These candies bring back memories. You could buy a bag of them or you would buy just a few. I wasn't a huge fan of them because they always got stuck in my teeth but they flavor was good.
amelia m.
Bit-O-Honey is one of my favorite old time candies. They are sweet and have a unique chewy texture that'll keep your mouth busy for awhile
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
Ouch!!! These kill my teeth and jaw! While they're a good old fashion taste and flavor, they're just too hard for me to enjoy.
Bionca w.
N Charleston, SC
These delicious peanut butter candies are affordable and yummy they are cheEy and even have bite of peanuts in it i love them
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
Bit of honey was my all time favorite penny candy! Whenever I come across It I always always buy a bag or two!
Brenda E.
These are amazing I will recommend this to everyone because there just that good you must try it
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Bit-o-honey is one of my all time favorites, especially when it's fresh and chewy.
Susan P.