How to Train Your Dragon uploaded by Joe A.How to Train Your Dragon uploaded by Rose P.

BY DEAN DEBLOIS & CHRIS SANDERS #71 in Movies

How to Train Your Dragon Synopsis: A winner with audiences and critics alike, DreamWorks Animation’s HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON rolls fire-breathing action, epic adventure and laughs into a captivating and original story. Hiccup is a young Viking who defies tradition when he befriends one of his deadliest foes – a ferocious dragon he calls Toothless. Together, the unlikely heroes must fight against all odds to save both their worlds in this “wonderful good-time hit!” (Gene Shalit, Today).

How to Train Your Dragon
  • "Great movie, good morals, even if they used the friendship between a boy and a dragon with teeth called toothless to bring across the message." in 18 reviews
  • "definately a cute movie when i saw the camercails i didnt like it untill my little sister made me watch it with her and i really liked it so addorbes" in 12 reviews
  • "I love the more "nerdy" main character, the overall story line, and the animation." in 8 reviews
  • "He also loves this movie :) For being a kids movie it has a great storyline I think adults would like." in 5 reviews
  • "My little cousins love this movie and I really think it's a great family movie " in 3 reviews
Krys R.
I purchased this movie for a family movie night with my two boys and was surprised at how much I loved it! The story of a boy who defied the odds by following his own path allowed my children to see and understand people could be themselves and succeed above all the rest. The movie is funny, lovable, and toothless the dragon is extremely cute!
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Me and my son we love this movie how to train a dragon one and two is one of the best movies I like to watch with him and we normally act out the characters but I we know that there's going to be how to train your Dragon park three so I know that it's gonna be awesome to watch I highly recommend this movie for your kids
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
Pop Culture Expert
This is such a unique story line and is perfectly executed in this animated classic. It's not just for kids, there are many adult humor references thrown in the mix and is full of adventure with this unlikely friendship between Toothless and Hiccup. You'll root for the dragons and Vikings as they take on a mega-beast.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
Pop Culture Expert
With or with out having my son this movie is just absolutely too cute. i love dragons and this movie was wonderful. hiccup breaking out of the typical life he was raised, finding friendship he didn't have and love he never thought he could have. the relationship he builds with his father. its all great.
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Pop Culture Expert
At first I didn't want to watch, but when I had the chance I watched and I think that was super cute! It's touchable and make me emotional, I love Disney movies, specially cartoons, sometimes people think it's childish, but it always have a message for the adults, and this one couldn't be different
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is so sweet and has a wonderful message behind it. It shows that you can't discriminate against something that you don't know anything about. If you take the time to encounter and acknowledge the being you are scared of, you may find that they aren't really that scary.
Rachel B.
I really liked this movie! Toothless was so cute, and I was so happy with the outcome! No one believed in the main character and he proved them all wrong, and made a better name for the dragons! I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes kids movies, or has kids!
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Oh my! I am totally IN LOVE with this movie. Toothless is so adorable. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did when we put it on. Since then I drew toothless a few times and really just love the whole movie, plot, CHARACTERS, and everything about it really.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is so cute and funny. I love watching it with my kids, they really enjoyed it a lot. We saw it at the theater and it was a blast, once it came out on DVD we had to watch it again, which i didn't mind. It will definitely not disappoint, that's for sure.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this movie! i have two sons and i watch it with them all the time. they were so creative and different with this movie. its one of my favorites now. part two is even pretty good! i highly suggest this movie to anybody even adults because we just love it
Janaya F.
Columbus , OH
Is this a good movie for a 5 year old?
Tiffany C.
Pop Culture Expert
What's your favorite dragon? Mine is Toothless. :) I love his attitude!
Daisy G.
Pop Culture Expert
Am I the only one who still can repeat this again ?
Nicole L.
Edmonds , Wa
Pop Culture Expert
Do you prefer the first movie, the second movie, or the series? I am a huge fan of all 3. Any suggestions for what to watch next?
Kimberly W.
When did part two come out again? I forgot