How to Train Your Dragon uploaded by Rose P.How to Train Your Dragon uploaded by Joe A.

BY DEAN DEBLOIS & CHRIS SANDERS

How to Train Your Dragon Synopsis: A winner with audiences and critics alike, DreamWorks Animation’s HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON rolls fire-breathing action, epic adventure and laughs into a captivating and original story. Hiccup is a young Viking who defies tradition when he befriends one of his deadliest foes – a ferocious dragon he calls Toothless. Together, the unlikely heroes must fight against all odds to save both their worlds in this “wonderful good-time hit!” (Gene Shalit, Today).

How to Train Your Dragon
  • "Great movie, good morals, even if they used the friendship between a boy and a dragon with teeth called toothless to bring across the message." in 18 reviews
  • "definately a cute movie when i saw the camercails i didnt like it untill my little sister made me watch it with her and i really liked it so addorbes" in 12 reviews
  • "I love the more "nerdy" main character, the overall story line, and the animation." in 8 reviews
  • "He also loves this movie :) For being a kids movie it has a great storyline I think adults would like." in 5 reviews
  • "My little cousins love this movie and I really think it's a great family movie " in 3 reviews
Azra K.
Albany, NY
This is such a cute movie with great voice actors and graphics. I didn't want to watch it at first because it looked like a video game but I'm really glad I did, it's now one of my favorite animated movies! The 2nd one was amazing too if you haven't had a chance to watch it yet... I highly recommend.
Lindsey L.
YESSSSSSS!  This movie is one of my favorites.  It's funny, sweet, and pulls your heart strings throughout the entirety of the film.  I feel like the music is wonderful and goes perfectly with the theme of the film.  I would watch it again, and I would recommend to others.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I went to the movie theater to see "How to Train Your Dragon" and really enjoyed it. I thought Toothless the Dragon was a lovable mixture of cat, dog, bird, human, and dragon.The was the characters were portrayed made me care about them, and I also enjoyed the soundtrack!
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
I really liked this movie! Toothless was so cute, and I was so happy with the outcome! No one believed in the main character and he proved them all wrong, and made a better name for the dragons! I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes kids movies, or has kids!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like this animation movie because I like dragon. I felt in love with Toothless as well. He's so adorable. However, he's the only cool dragon in the movie. The other dragons are so ugly and annoying. I took one star off because the story plot is very childish.
Sara N.
I LOVE this movie. It has an amazing soundtrack, a beautiful story, great effects and an inspiring moral. With an underdog lead this movie gives kids the idea of doing the right thing no matter what the circumstances are around them.
Maddie F.
Ohhhhh my goodnesssssss!!! BEST MOVIE IN THE FACE OF HISTORY!!! Dude I'm obsessed with How To Train Your Dragon. So much in fact that all my dreams either involve HTTYD, Harry Potter, my boyfriend, or all three ._. ITS AMAZING!!
Mahi M.
Queens Village, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love love loveeee this movie!! Toothless is so freaking adorable. And who doesn't love dragons. Love the storyline and the message it sends out to kids about believing in your abilities and not letting society choose who and what you can be.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Great movie. Very entertaining and magical. Very inspiring kids movie. Great for the whole family to watch. Not boring at all. Great soundtrack. I enjoyed this movie and watched it more than once.
Nina R.
Hanford , CA
Such an amazing cast of voice actors as well as a great storyline makes this one of my favorite movies. Even my husband likes it. We watch it whenever it's on and we have no children lol
Janaya F.
Columbus , OH
Is this a good movie for a 5 year old?
Tiffany C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What's your favorite dragon? Mine is Toothless. :) I love his attitude!
Daisy G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Am I the only one who still can repeat this again ?
Nicole L.
Edmonds , Wa
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do you prefer the first movie, the second movie, or the series? I am a huge fan of all 3. Any suggestions for what to watch next?
Kimberly W.
When did part two come out again? I forgot