How to Train Your Dragon uploaded by Joe A.How to Train Your Dragon uploaded by Rose P.

BY DEAN DEBLOIS & CHRIS SANDERS #59 in Movies

How to Train Your Dragon Synopsis: A winner with audiences and critics alike, DreamWorks Animation’s HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON rolls fire-breathing action, epic adventure and laughs into a captivating and original story. Hiccup is a young Viking who defies tradition when he befriends one of his deadliest foes – a ferocious dragon he calls Toothless. Together, the unlikely heroes must fight against all odds to save both their worlds in this “wonderful good-time hit!” (Gene Shalit, Today).

How to Train Your Dragon
  • "Great movie, good morals, even if they used the friendship between a boy and a dragon with teeth called toothless to bring across the message." in 18 reviews
  • "definately a cute movie when i saw the camercails i didnt like it untill my little sister made me watch it with her and i really liked it so addorbes" in 12 reviews
  • "I love the more "nerdy" main character, the overall story line, and the animation." in 8 reviews
  • "He also loves this movie :) For being a kids movie it has a great storyline I think adults would like." in 5 reviews
  • "My little cousins love this movie and I really think it's a great family movie " in 3 reviews
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Pop Culture Expert
It is an amazing cartoon. I love how it tells a unique story about the boy who meets the dragon and learns and study them even though their people thought it was the dangerous creature. There are many things kids can learn and take from this. When I watched the second movie, I cried. it is just an amazing movie
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Me and my son we love this movie how to train a dragon one and two is one of the best movies I like to watch with him and we normally act out the characters but I we know that there's going to be how to train your Dragon park three so I know that it's gonna be awesome to watch I highly recommend this movie for your kids
Azra K.
Albany, NY
This is such a cute movie with great voice actors and graphics. I didn't want to watch it at first because it looked like a video game but I'm really glad I did, it's now one of my favorite animated movies! The 2nd one was amazing too if you haven't had a chance to watch it yet... I highly recommend.
Lindsey L.
YESSSSSSS!  This movie is one of my favorites.  It's funny, sweet, and pulls your heart strings throughout the entirety of the film.  I feel like the music is wonderful and goes perfectly with the theme of the film.  I would watch it again, and I would recommend to others.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I went to the movie theater to see "How to Train Your Dragon" and really enjoyed it. I thought Toothless the Dragon was a lovable mixture of cat, dog, bird, human, and dragon.The was the characters were portrayed made me care about them, and I also enjoyed the soundtrack!
Rachel B.
I really liked this movie! Toothless was so cute, and I was so happy with the outcome! No one believed in the main character and he proved them all wrong, and made a better name for the dragons! I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes kids movies, or has kids!
Holly R.
Amite, LA
This is a favorite in our house hold. My daughter loves to watch this and honestly so do i. It's a very cute movie and we've now watched both. We love in this one when toothless nags for fish. I personally like the guy who plays hiccup. He's got dry humor.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I like this animation movie because I like dragon. I felt in love with Toothless as well. He's so adorable. However, he's the only cool dragon in the movie. The other dragons are so ugly and annoying. I took one star off because the story plot is very childish.
Sara N.
I LOVE this movie. It has an amazing soundtrack, a beautiful story, great effects and an inspiring moral. With an underdog lead this movie gives kids the idea of doing the right thing no matter what the circumstances are around them.
Maddie F.
Ohhhhh my goodnesssssss!!! BEST MOVIE IN THE FACE OF HISTORY!!! Dude I'm obsessed with How To Train Your Dragon. So much in fact that all my dreams either involve HTTYD, Harry Potter, my boyfriend, or all three ._. ITS AMAZING!!
Janaya F.
Columbus , OH
Is this a good movie for a 5 year old?
Tiffany C.
Pop Culture Expert
What's your favorite dragon? Mine is Toothless. :) I love his attitude!
Daisy G.
Pop Culture Expert
Am I the only one who still can repeat this again ?
Nicole L.
Edmonds , Wa
Pop Culture Expert
Do you prefer the first movie, the second movie, or the series? I am a huge fan of all 3. Any suggestions for what to watch next?
Kimberly W.
When did part two come out again? I forgot