BY NEW LINE HOME VIDEO

How To Be Single DVD see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This movie is so fun and I just watched it for the second time. It is heartfelt yet comical at times. The characters are really interesting, the acting is good and so is the storyline. I highly recommend.
Laekyn W.
Victor, NY
This movie was such a disappointment. There was no true story line. I could barley pay attention to it because I was bored.
Azia B.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this movie it has a great plot with many twist and turns and has a good message to all us single people!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Great movie

I really like the how to be single movie . It's about a group of friends navigating the single life and about how a lot of women lose themselves in relationships . How we insert ourselves into our men's lives . It's saying he we should keep going out with friends and having our own lives . A good , humerous movie with a good message . A great chick flick . I recommend.
Samantha Y.
Dymchurch , Kent
Me and my bestie, just love getting drunk and watching this film its too gooD! i love it seriously if youv not watched it you need to its so good :)
Azia B.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like this movie and recently purchased it! Does anyone know of any similar movies to this one that they might recommend?