How the Grinch Stole Christmas! Party Edition (Hardcover)

by Chegg

Every Who down in Who-ville liked Christmas a lot. but the Grinch, who lived just north of Who-ville, did NOT!" Not since "'Twas the night before Christmas" has the beginning of a Christmas tale been so instantly recognizable. No holiday season is complete without the Grinch, Max, Cindy-Lou, and all the residents of Who-ville, in this heartwarming story about the effects of the Christmas spirit on even the smallest and coldest of hearts. Like mistletoe, candy canes, and caroling, the Grinch is a mainstay of the holidays, and his story is the perfect gift for young and old.

Movie or book?
Does anyone else have a tradition of reading this story every year?
What's special about the "party edition?"
Start your review of How the Grinch Stole Christmas! Party Edition (Hardcover)!
West Springfield
Love love love this book. As soon as Thanksgiving is over all my Christmas decorations are out and this book is on the coffee table. It’s such a classic. Brings me back to my childhood. Recommend for every child to read before seeing the movies.
Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! is perhaps Dr. Seuss’ most well-known work. There have been multiple movie interpretations of this book, and it’s considered a Christmas classic. I recommend.
Triangle, VA
This is the Best book to add to any kids reading for the Holidays. It does not matter the generation. It is also a must to sit down and watch the movie as a family. I still have my original childhood book that i have passed to my 2 year old. Great book and read.
Dothan, AL
I’ll start by saying I never even realized where the title says Party Edition. But beyond that one detail, it’s a classic and it’s something all children should grow up with. You can find it at your local book store.
Blaine, MN
Everyone knows How the Grinch Stole Christmas! If they don't know the book, they know the movie. This was all thanks to Dr Suess. This book was made for older children because the words are a little bit harder. It is such a fun read. You can see the Grinch's heart grow as the book goes on. The kids reading the book feel all the feelings - mad at the Grinch, then sad and then happy with the Grinch grows a heart! Dr Suess does an amazing job with his books!
Hico, TX
Love, love, love this one! "Dr. Seuss" or Theodor Seuss Geisel was a fabulous author! Everything about this book is wonderful. The entire story line is great and keeps you reading more. The price is great as well and I'd definitely recommend it if you don't own it already. It is a must have around Christmas time and a great read any other time of the year as well.
West Covina, CA
You're a mean one Mr. Grinch !! Ha ha OK this has to be like everybody's ultimate favorite the Grinch stole Christmas not only was reading the book such an adventure when I grew up having a movie to go along with it and having Jim Carrey play the part made everything so much better this is one of my ultimate favorite which one of Dr. Seuss's books is yours ???
Douglasville, GA
Still to this day, my favorite Christmas story. I have a little one due the end of this month and I plan on taking her to "Grinchmas" at universal studios and reading her this story. They also do breakfast with the Grinch that she will go to. The book is just so entertaining. It shows someone can change if you have the right people around you.
It is a classic! I grow up loving Dr. Seuss stories and holiday season means The Grinch! It's a beautiful familiar story that every child should fall in love. Nothing better to do in family that a reading, nothing tech can fight with that
Gilmanton, NH
I have so many fond memories of reading this book as a child!! it's such a classic and fun story filled with thought provoking lessons and ideas. This belongs in everyone library regardless of age!