How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Deluxe Edition)

by none

Chuck Jones' animated version of the classic Dr. Seuss book -How the Grinch Stole Christmas originally aired on television in 1966 and has.

Do you watch this every year on Christmas?
Is this a part of your Christmas tradition already or was it yrs ago?
Which do you prefer? The animated version, or the remake?
Start your review of How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Deluxe Edition)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My daughter absolutely loves this movie.” in reviews
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's not Christmas for me unless I've watched this. My favorite animated Christmas special.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Fun movie with a great moral story to it. I still love this movie great to watch with son.
Highland, CA
I love this movie! Such a cute movie to watch during Christmas. A very lovely story.
Oxnard, CA
I love this movie sense I was a baby I love seen it ally specially doing this holiday
Forest park, GA
Omg my childhood movie I love that movie so much!!! it's a really good movie.
Omg my childhood movie I love that movie so much!!! it's a really good movie.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My kids just love this movie and we watch it every Christmas we also watch the none animated one as well. It's not Christmas in our house until we watch this movie that's for sure.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This way better than the Jim Carry Grinch movie. Old-school animation and Boris Karloff's narration make this classic great.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this movie it's amazing , if your into Christmas movies then you should watch this film:) definitely worth it
Orlando, Florida
This movie its the "most have" on xmas nightsss, so u totally have it, I been watching this since I was a little girl
Lynwood, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this movie. something I look forward to watching every christmas. now my kids love this movie also.