How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Deluxe Edition)

by none

Chuck Jones' animated version of the classic Dr. Seuss book -How the Grinch Stole Christmas originally aired on television in 1966 and has.

Do you watch this every year on Christmas?
Is this a part of your Christmas tradition already or was it yrs ago?
Which do you prefer? The animated version, or the remake?
Start your review of How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Deluxe Edition)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My daughter absolutely loves this movie.” in reviews
Cullman, AL
One of my favorite Christmas movies that I watch every year at Christmas. I am hoping that my daughter will enjoy it as much as I do.
Lakeland, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Even though I personally love the live action version more, I still love the original version. Little Cindy Lou is so darn adorable!
Valparaiso, IN
Great movie to watch. Whether a child or adult, it's still a must see for the holiday! Also all of the other Dr. Seuss things.
Dothan, AL
I love this movie!!! Such a childhood classic, and I continue to watch it every year! I can't wait to show my kids one day.
Covington , VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is so cute. I can remember watching this when I was a child and I have started letting my daughters watch it
Spring , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed! Every year, on Black Friday, I play this movie over and over while I decorate the house for Christmas.
Zanesville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My daughter absolutely loves this movie. We watch it all the time, even in the summer. Its a great Christmas classic.
Miami
My baby girl fave movie ever for xmas and also my too, I hope That you loved too. Special for this time of the year
Arlington , VA
The children love to watch this during the holidays. One of my favorite movies I used to watch when i was little.
Love watching this movie every Christmas! It's my all time favorite and a tradition for us to watch as a family