How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Deluxe Edition)

by none

Chuck Jones' animated version of the classic Dr. Seuss book -How the Grinch Stole Christmas originally aired on television in 1966 and has.

Do you watch this every year on Christmas?
Is this a part of your Christmas tradition already or was it yrs ago?
Which do you prefer? The animated version, or the remake?
Start your review of How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Deluxe Edition)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My daughter absolutely loves this movie.” in reviews
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A classic in my household for sure. We always either watch this or It's a Wonderful Life every Christmas. I don't really like musicals but the sing-songy bits are super entertaining and I never mind them.
Boise, ID
For my family and I watching this movie has become a holiday tradition. It's definitely a favorite. It's really nice having a cup of hot chocolate and sitting near the fireplace. I love winter time.
Lake Stevens, WA
My favorite version of this movie is this one. This teaches us not to be greedy but to come to get to love those who haven't been so loved. This is a great story showing what Christmas is about.
BUTLER, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This will forever be a classic Christmas movie. It always reminds me of my childhood, as it was my father's favorite movie. the story line is great, and the soundtrack is also just, classic. It's definitely a must watch!!
Newport news, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Good for the holidays I've watched this as a kid and love the Grinch. It's funny with a hint of melancholy but also brings back the reason of giving on Christmas.
Highland Mls, NY
This is my favorite Christmas movie! I watch this every year whether it's the 30 min original or the actual full length movie! It's a Christmas classic!
York, PA
An absolute classic and must have for Christmas. Every child and adult needs to watch this movie. The soundtrack is great, I've even found it on Spotify.
Washington, DC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
OMG. This movie is such a lovely classic Christmas classic.I love when the grinch changes his ways and becomes nice.The voice actors did an amazing job.
This movie is such a classic christmas movie and its perfect for the kids to watch since its from the book by the author of kid books, Dr.Seuss.
Williamsburg, IA
This is one of my favorite holiday movies, the grin check is so mean and unforgiving. You must watch how his heart melts from a little girl.