BY NONE

Chuck Jones' animated version of the classic Dr. Seuss book -How the Grinch Stole Christmas originally aired on television in 1966 and has. see more...

• "My daughter absolutely loves this movie." in 1 review
Abigail S.
White Lake, MI
I think I might be the only human who doesn’t like this movie. It’s just not the type of movie I enjoy watching. It’s never been a tradition of mine to watch it, so getting introduced to it at the age I did I didn’t find it good. But I bet children who love green monsters stealing Christmas, would love this movie.
Erin C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Just such a Christmas classic. I am not a fan of the newer version with real people but this animated one just holds a special place in my heart. We watch it every year on Christmas day and will continue to do so. It just has a great message and makes everyone smile.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My all time favorite Christmas cartoon. When I was a kid most children my age loved Rudolph which is great also but the grinch was my favorite and I always looked foward to it every Christmas. I wish television would still play these Christmas classics.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
A Holiday Favorite. Just watched this movie with my son a few weeks ago. Watching his face light up watching the characters and listening to the Grinch. Just precious. Highly recommend.
Kelly P.
Plant City, FL
Watching this movie is definitely a Christmas tradition for my family and I! The animation gives it a classical feel. It's is suitable for all ages and is a great movie overall!
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is still the best Christmas movie to date for kids and adults alike! My husband and I still love to watch it! It is short, sweet, funny and has a great message!
Alexandra D.
San Diego, CA
Best Christmas Kids Movie! The music if this film are some of my favorite Christmas songs. If is the first movie I grab once in turns December. Great for the whole family. Great sing a long songs. I don't have a single bad thing to say about this movie.
Riley M.
Both versions of this movie are amazing. But the animated version is obviously a classic. I like this movie because the story is so different compared to other Christmas movies.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
This is one book my family loves to read during Christmas. The hard cover is very durable. The pages have lots of color. We us the book for years and it's still in very good condition
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
We can't have Christmas in our house without "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" It's a holiday classic! I loved watching it as a little girl! Now that I have a daughter of my own, I think I enjoy it even more now watching it with her! I highly recommend this movie if you haven't seen it! It has a great message about the true meaning of Christmas!
Ariella H.
Mandeville, LA
Where can I buy this? We've been looking for one
Ashley R.
ELK GROVE, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do you watch this every year on Christmas?
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I would check Amazon
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Which do you prefer? The animated version, or the remake?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is this a part of your Christmas tradition already or was it yrs ago?