How I Met Your Mother
By How I Met Your Mother
#23 in TV
Samantha G.
Azusa, CA

What do you think about the mother? First impression alone! :)

Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Very sweet but made for a boring ending
Sharon  A.
Sharon A.
Port Huron , MI
3 years ago
I loved her she was perfect for Ted!
Jami M.
Perfect
Lilin L.
Lilin L.
3 years, 8 months ago
I thought she was really cute! A little too much like Lily though in my opinion.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
3 years, 11 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
She seems fine. I was disappointed at first because I thought a partner the audience knew better would be more suitable, but they seemed perfect together.