How I Met Your Mother
By How I Met Your Mother
#33 in TV
Holly R.
San Antonio, TX

Favourite episode? I don't think I could ever pick!

Samantha B.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Mount Holly, NC
3 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Holly R. there is no way I could choose a favorite episode there were so many favorites.
Nikki C.
Randi N.
Randi N.
Lyndhurst, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
Can't pick just one, but I do like "how your mother met me." It was cool to see a little more about the mother.
Kim D.
Kim D.
3 years, 11 months ago
It's a funny, touching and relatable show. The characters are my age, and they were going through a lot of things I was at the time.
Angie T.
Angie T.
Washougal, WA
3 years, 11 months ago
I like the one where Marshall makes video montages and sends them to everyone. "Don't skimp on the Gouda"
Jennifer e.
Jennifer e.
FORNEY, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
Barnes perfect picture is so funny
amandine h.
amandine h.
I like all of them
Karina M.
Karina M.
Laredo, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
ALL OF THEM. They all show a different lesson.
Mark P.