How I Met Your Mother

by CBS Interactive

Is this show worth it ? Looking for something new to watch
Unpopular opinion: I prefer How i met you mother than Friends. Who is with me?
Anyone know where I can watch this?
Start your review of How I Met Your Mother!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This television series was excellent until the last season, the last season was okay until the last episode, the last episode was horrible!in reviews
definitly the best show ever is my life time favorite show I can watch it over and over and over again I always laugh no matter how old is the joke I dont care what people say abou the end is great and is a great serie.in reviews
...humor together and the fact that you do not have to be up to date with every episode to be able to enjoy it! in reviews
When I saw one episode of the show I wasn't really interested but then I started watching more and it's really funny and I love the characters! in reviews
I think the final season was a bit weak comparatively, but the show as a whole is hilarious, with plenty of heartwarming moments.in reviews
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
This is a fun show. I love the way the story is told through the hindsight of Ted after he has kids. I think it is a clever way to tell the story of these unlikely friends! It has a different perspective on the story from other shows I have seen. Wish it was still on TV #influenster #voxbox How I Met Your Mother
Vishah H.
Folsom, CA
My all time favorite show. I can't stop watching it, its so addicting! One of the best shows on TV :)
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
1,996 reviews
All break out stars in their right in this show, a group of friends and lovers trying to navigate love and friendship in their twenties and thirties. Laughed, cried and a satisfying ending.
Rachel G.
Buffalo, NY
This show is the funniest thing since friends. It is funny, sweet, and sometimes dirty! It's great! You never knew what was going to happen next
Morrisa S.
Polk City, FL
I really do love this show, it’s really funny, sweet, and is always playing on tv. The plot is a super cute idea. It’s a man named Ted telling his children the story of how he met their mother. But what I hate about this show, is that they drag the story on for so long. You only meet the mom in the last 5 or 6 episodes.
Manuela D.
Boise, ID
It’s fun, a lot of jokes, moments that you are going to love, but also moments that are going to make you feel angry, because the script has many lows that makes you feel like “next episode”. The end it’s kind boring, and disappointing, but the show by itself it’s cool and worth to watch anyways
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
1,078 reviews
I used to watch it when I was a teenager. Back then it was quite entertaining and interesting. Kinda funny! But I think it got too stretched out and lacking of the storyline.
Ana Lucia Z.
Watched all 9 seasons in about 3 months. It's a very funny show but some of the episodes are the same scenarios. It makes you want to live in NY City lol If you were into friends you would like this show.
rukhsar H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This T.V. show is very good! definitely one of my favorites! It's very funny, and great to unwind with after a hard day.
Cayley R.
The entire show is absolutely magnificent... until the finale. Terrible finale. It had been decided during the second season and just ignored all of the character development that had happened between the second season and the end.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...