BY GENERIC

HoverBoost HoverBoard 2015 Two Wheels Self Balancing Smart electronic can do anything you want you can take it anywhere [30]
Rachel S.
This looks fun I hope I can get it for free. I really want it. Please bring it to me! It looks totally super Fun. I wish I had it already. Please! I'm begging you! I need it. I deserve it. I want it. I will ride it every day! Please bring it to me really soon.
Maya K.
Hephzibah, GA
I wanted one of them so bad I asked for one for my birthday boy you knowParents but I like it and all but I still want one of these on lie I was mad when I saw my friends with on and I felt left out so I want back home and going this website and I like it so far its not bad its great I love itso yeah bye loves😊
Having a awesome hoverboard is amazing. And that light up. It's prons because you just have to leek forward then you will move forward. It's effective and expensive that's why I can't afford it. If I have one i would absalutly let my friends to ride in it and if I have money I would buy one for my friends.
Elias F.
Hi I'm a youtuber my channel is remix beasts and I would like to get you prdect because I'm filming a movie soon on my channel and  your product is perfect for filming a movie because its way easier to rid ethen run you know please let me know your thougths
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
So far so good no problems with these super fun they go pretty fast you have to be good at balancing but you can get from point A to point B pretty fast with no effort at all definitely a step up from a skateboard
Mckenzie M.
New York
It's a very fun product idea that's I will like to promote on my YouTube channel. It's super fun for activity to do all day. It's expensive but showing it on my YouTube I can get more people to buy it
Chantelle w.
Gwynn oak, MD
Got my hoverboard for my b-day in September. I am happy I got it. Took me a while to geton and ride it but once I did I loved it. I use it I'm the supermarket and all. I have not had a problem with it since I got it. If ur someone who want one I say go for it. It's easy to use and u will enjoy it. Check out dmvhoverboards.com they are reliable and trustworthy.
Savage M.
Minneapolis, MN
I like its the best it has a bag all things and if I get this thing mylife will be more better than now. One day I had a ball playing. Some one bought me a bike i thanked them but what i did was I selled the bike and got 300 hundred dollers I went to this store and bought a skate board.
Mislaine B.
Fairfield, CT
I love my HoverBoard, I ride it in my house to get around. Love it! It helps to get me places faster, my friends enjoy it too when they come over with their own. We ride in the driveway all summer long. Wish I could bring it to school but can't
ryy a.
Actually I really want one , been wanting one since Christmas , it was 800$ or whatever at the time and you know , who has hat kinda money , I'm not gonna BG and plea for one I'm just gonna simply ask , do I or may I get one 💖
Stephanie G.
Can i get one?
Dianne B.
New Orleans, LA
Does it take a long time charging and does it overheat?
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Could it drive in snow
How can I get it
Jan Nicole Y.
Arendal, Norway
Can I use this on the snow? And can it work to go down a slope?