Household Essentials Steel 84

Household Essentials Steel 84" Outdoor Dryer

BY HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIALS

Hang washed clothes for air drying on the household essentials steel 84" dryer. It has 30 lines that offer 210' of drying space. The flat pivoting top design makes it easy to hang clothes. This outdoor dryer has a galvanized steel center that resists rust. The plastic post cap and slide withstand long-term use. Folds for compact storage. Simple assembly required. see more...

Household Essentials Steel 84
Household Essentials Steel 84" Outdoor Dryer
Trenna w.
Dade City, FL
I like this but I'm actualy a little to short to use it all the time. I wish that it hade more room to hang items. It was a bit hard to assemble. I like that it folds for easy storage.
Michelle J.
Katy, TX
When our dryer broke in the past we hung clothes wherever we could. I really need this product so it's available for next time our dryer goes out