House: The Complete Series [41 Discs] (new)

Every baffling case. Every brilliant diagnosis. Every brutal insult. They're all here in all eight seasons of "House, M.D," the compelling medical drama that critics proclaimed "one of the smartest and intellectually bravest shows on television" (Jennifer Arrow, E! Online). Two-time Golden Globe(R) winner Hugh Laurie is Dr. Gregory House, Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital's Chief of Diagnostic Medicine whose astounding intellect is matched only by his frightening bedside manner. Relive every captivating moment as House and his team of doctors solve complex medical mysteries, push professional boundaries, and face their own demons. Gripping, witty, and intelligent, satisfy your "House" addiction in this must-own 41-disc collection, featuring all 176 episodes of this Primetime Emmy(R) and Golden Globe(R)-winning television phenomenon. Exclusive Full-Colored 24-Page Collector's Booklet, Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired) and Spanish, Audio Commentary, Blooper Reel, BD-Live, My Scenes, pocket BLU App, U-Control - A Beginner's Guide to Diagnostic Medicine. "The Concept", "Casting Session With Hugh Laurie", "Medical Cases", Set Tour, "House-isms", "Dr. House", "It Could Be Lupus.", "An Evening with House", "The Valley Girl Version" Alternate Takes from "Daddy's Boy", "Cane and Abel" and "Sleeping Dogs Lie", "Anatomy Of An Episode", "House Soundtrack Session with Band from TV", "Open House: The Production Office", "Blood, Needles and Body Parts: The 'House' Prop Department", "House's Soap: Prescription Passion", "New Beginnings", "Anatomy of a Scene: The Bus Crash", "Meet the Writers", "The Visual Effects House", "My Favorite Episode So Far.", "Keeping It Real: Accuracy in Writing", "Dr. Mom: Cuddy's Storyline", "Anatomy of a Teaser", "'House' Guests: Casting the Show", "A Different POV: Hugh Laurie Directs", Before "Broken" - Featuring Hugh Laurie and shot on location with no script and no plan, experience House's emotional jour see more...

Buy on Target
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There is a very good reason this show has a perfect score , Its so freaking amazing the humor and drama and the problems he has is something most regular people deal with , I miss the show and dr. house hugh laurie is hilarious you cant hear an accent at all in this show and he did it for years so it blows your mind to hear the behind the scences they have at the end of the season disc i didnt get to watch but to season 5 or 6 i think because i dont have them yet . I suggest you get some popcorn and silence your phone youre in for a treat
Val V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
oh how house you move me so. this medical tv series is amazing not only humorous but also educational. i used to watch this when it aired along with ER. yet for some reason i would always look forward to watching house over ER overtime. the characters over time change some yet HOUSE is the main man!! give it a try if you like medical movies or shows you will like this series......you can blame me when you get sucked in.
Michelle S.
Hugh Laurie was great at playing Dr. Gregory House, the doctor with the worst bedside manner.    Even though he is so sarcastic, he is the best thing about the show.  I always felt sorry for his best friend Dr. Wilson for putting up with him.  Somehow House almost always get the right diagnosis by the end of the show.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
This was one of my favorite shows growing up. I was sad to see it end. House was one of a kind. My favorite was when he would get with cuddy. All the actors were amazing. It's definitely a must watch series.
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I was so sad to see this show end but they ended so brilliantly that I couldn't even be mad at it. I binge watched all 8 seasons on Netflix and was completely transported to Priceton Plainsboro Hospital with Gregory House and all the other amazing characters. I highly recommend this show if you're into hospital dramas, and just awesome acting. Kind of sad that you don't get to find out what happened to one actor or why they left but still a MUST WATCH.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I have now binged watched this show 3 times. Why did it have to end? Houses sarcasim along with his brilliant mind mad for a very interesting show, it had so many things going for it. The unexpected love storied, the friendships, and yes even some action. I don't think I know a person who hasn't loved this show. Everyone I have recommend it to has gotten addicted and couldn't stop watching either.
Miranda G.
Evansville, IN
I love Dr. House I've watched it on cable for many seasons!! I now watch it on Netflix Hugh Laurie is one of my favorite actors because of this show The way the team becomes a family with a tormenting big brother who makes you do things you don't want to or just because he's the boss it's great
Althea S.
Gainesville, FL
I finally gave House a chance after hearing good reviews from friends and I'm hooked. House is a very interesting character. Although he is a jerk you cant help but have compassion for him. The medical mysteries always keep you guessing.
Ana S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hell yeah! I love House. The last seasons when House was acting crazier than usual.. I didn't enjoy but the first seasons I still enjoy watching
Alicia K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Started watching this show and fell in love. I love how house is such a smart ass, but has wilson keep him slightly in check
Valentina A.
Las historias son basadas en sucesos de la vida real?