Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsHouse Of Tsang
Bangkok Peanut Dipping Sauce - 115oz

House of Tsang Bangkok Peanut Dipping Sauce - 11.5oz

by House Of Tsang

House of Tsang® Dipping Sauce Bangkok Peanut Sauce.
Nutty & mild, with garlic, ginger & lemongrass.
Gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of House of Tsang Bangkok Peanut Dipping Sauce - 11.5oz!
Long Is City, NY
House of Tsang Bangkok Peanut Dipping Sauce - 11.5oz uploaded by Corrie D.
I like my peanut sauce to be a little sweet but this was all spice. A bit of a bummer, but good in a stir-fry!
Great mix in for meals! It is a flavorful sauce that can change an entire dish or has a dipping sauce for chicken and veggies. Such an easy add on that makes a huge difference!
Salem, OR
My favorite peanut sauce ever. It's got A great kick of spicy spicy. Perfect flavor and good, thick consistency. I love it as a raise in chicken wraps.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
The husband and I love using this sauce for lettuce wraps and chicken stir frys! Always a hit!
Richmond, TX
House of Tsang Bangkok Peanut Dipping Sauce - 11.5oz uploaded by Shanna R.
I had never heard of House of Tsang before getting able to try it for my opinion. I've never tried a peanut sauce before getting this and I'm not really a fan. I like nuts and I like spicy but I don't care for the combination of all the ingredients. It does taste nutty and it does have spice and makes a great dipping sauce if you like peanut sauce. I would recommend this to anyone that likes peanut sauce.
Hedgesville
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite store Asian stir sauce ❤️ Unfortunately I’m having trouble finding it at my local Walmart. The flavor is very tasty and my family loves it. Wish their was a bulk size or bigger bottle. I hope they don’t keep increasing the price of the sauce. Sometimes I add more heat by adding dried red chili’s.
East Lansing
This is my absolute favorite sauce of all time. I use it for everything, and always have some on hand
Conroe, TX
Love this stuff!! It’s delicious and gluten free! I usually drizzle it on a bowl of jasmine rice, chicken, broccoli and sweet potatoes!
Oakland, CA
I love this sauce. I love that it is gluten free and can be poured right into the recipe. I make this amazing spaghetti squash tofu  pad thai with this sauce and it is a winner every time. I love that I dont have to use the whole bottle for one dish since a little goes a long way with this sauce. Definitely recommend.
Black Creek, NC
House of Tsang Bangkok Peanut Dipping Sauce - 11.5oz uploaded by Kat M.
My brother bought this and I keep stealing it from him! So far it's good on steamed vegetables, or if you add a bit to your pasta. Use it like any other hot sauce. It's not mild though I'd call it moderate.

Looking for your answer?