House of Sillage Passion de lAmour Signature Edition

by House Of Sillage

bKEY NOTES/bbr- Top notes Saffron Raspberrybr- Middle notes Caramel Amyris Oilbr- Base notes Oud Liatrix AbsolutebrbrbABOUT THE FRAGRANCE/bbrThis exotic fragrance eternalizes a mysterious and passionate reverie of sheer bliss on a hot tropical night in the South Pacific. Alluring and enchanting Passion de lAmour evokes an enticing aroma with breezes of vanilla and caramel paired with hints of oud and aromatic bergamot. Inspired by an ephemeral adventure this rich and sumptuous scent represents the universal demand to live life and recreate all of its unforgettable moments.brbr- Each Signature fragrance contains the same extrait de parfum as its Limited Edition counterparts.br- Each piece serves as a refill to the Limited Edition Collection.br- Each cap is adorned with 158 hand-placed Swarovski crystals.br- The Signature Collection allows the much sought-after Limited Edition scents to be made available to a wider audience.brbrbABOUT THE BRAND/bbrHouse of Sillage transcends the binds of sensory expression through extraordinary fragrances which are rivaled only by their breathtaking bottles. Delicately balancing the personal touch of craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology House of Sillage creates fragrances and packaging of incomparable magnificence and distinction.ulli2.5 oz./liliWeb ID 1652449/li/ul

To my fellow Canadians, do you know if this fragrance is sold anywhere in the GTA? House of Sillage Passion de lAmour Signature Edition #HouseofSillage #NicheFragrance
Start your review of House of Sillage Passion de lAmour Signature Edition!
Audrina C.
Atlanta, GA
House of Sillage Passion de lAmour Signature Edition uploaded by Audrina C.
My first fragrance from House of Sillage and it’s truly amazing. Notes of raspberry, caramel and oud. Dries down to a sweet and slightly warm wood. Very exotic and romantic I love it!
Cassandra M.
Burbank, CA
I saw the House of Sillage line at Bloomingdales the other day and it is the most incredible smelling perfume I've ever experienced. Passion was my personal favorite but they all smelt SO GOOD. The packaging is beautiful. The most beautiful looking line I have ever seen. I talked with a rep for awhile and she told me all about the line and the meaning behind it. Everything is so detailed and exquisite.
Evelyn R.
Cordova, TN
By far my most favorite winter/fall scent with such a smooth and beautiful Oud. My real first introduction to Oud and I am beyond satisfied. This is a beautiful scent
Casandra L.
HACKETT
Ok this bottle is a beauty! I like this fragrance but the raspberry pulls strong on my. With my chemistry it smells more masculine on me. I sprayed it on my husband and it was a lot sweeter! I wear it but it is not a daily fragrance.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leticia W.
Brampton, ON
8 months ago
Influenster M. 8 months ago
Check www.saksfifthavenue.com Canada site. The perfume is pricey...CAD500.