House of Sillage Hauts Bijoux Signature Edition

by House Of Sillage

bKEY NOTES/bbr- Top notes Grapefruit Mangobr- Middle notes Iris Karo Karoundebr- Base notes Heliotrope AmberbrbrbFRAGRANCE FAMILY/bbrFruity/FloralbrbrbABOUT THE FRAGRANCE/bbrInspired by the splendor of the magnificent sea turtle this sweet and tropical fragrance sparkles with succulent notes of grapefruit and mango paired with the enchantments of the rare Karo Karounde blossom. This charming and delightful fragrance is a luminous expression of abundant beauty and sweet fortune and presents a decadent composition of fruity and floral scents as the most dazzling gem in the ocean.brbrbHIGHLIGHTS/bbr- Each Signature fragrance contains the same extrait de parfum as its Limited Edition counterparts.br- Each piece serves as a refill to the Limited Edition Collection.br- Each cap is adorned with 158 hand-placed Swarovski crystals.br- The Signature Collection allows the much sought-after Limited Edition scents to be made available to a wider audience.brulli2.5 oz./liliWeb ID 1652440/li/ul

Any girls out there like me that can’t live without this scent? It’s my go to - I’m OBSESSED! [product:signature-hauts-bijoux-fragrance-75-ml-house-of-sillage]
Start your review of House of Sillage Hauts Bijoux Signature Edition!
Sadie J.
Smyrna
Very pretty mango-currant scent. I wore it during the Summer and it was perfect for me. Top note is a gorgeous, juicy mango. Prettiest mango I've seen in a fragrance! Mid stage is an exotic floral with a currant-like note. Very sweet and sharp. This impression lingers for a while, until the bottom green notes emerge to anchor the scent. Dry down is pretty amazing, too. Fresh, clean and grounded at that same time. Mid notes can be a bit much, but I like the juice as a whole. I found that this works best on me right after a shower. It stays fresher that way. If I try touching up during the day however, it can become too sharp and sweet. Either way, this lasts a long time on my skin, so touching up is not really necessary. I was browsing the fragrance section at Bloomingdale's in the beginning of the Summer and spotted these adorable cupcake bottles. Since they are so expensive, I had no intention of purchasing anything from this line, but a lovely sales associate approached me and insisted on offering me two samples - this one and Love is in the Air. I shop there often and suspect they know my tastes by now. I'm not one to accept samples of things I have no intention of purchasing, but she was so nice and the bottles were so adorable that I ended up taking them anyway. She was right! I quickly used up my sample of Hauts Bijoux up and went back for a full bottle. I must say that I probably would not have purchased this item if it weren't for that sample, simply because I would not want to gamble on an unknown item at this price point. This line is beautiful and I am looking forward to enjoying another one of their scents in the upcoming season. Happy sniffing!
Jennifer  M.
Union, WA
Very light scent smells ok with 1 or 2 sprays. As soon as you reapply the scent or touch it up it smells strongly of baby wipes. I would not spend the $$$ on this perfume just to smell like powdery baby wipes. Yuck! I don’t recommend this at all especially for the price.
Cicely G.
Rebel Forset Dr
The most beautiful summery melon scent ever! As a gourmand lover it is everything and so feminine! When I want to smell sweet and beautiful... this is my go to scent! I'm crazy about this one and will have it in my collection for a long time plus, the men love it on me!
KIA J.
Durham, NC
just received this sample size for this perfume and it is robust, it has different notes that hit at different times and it gives me sexy, makes me want to walk around in silk pajamas with my hair wrapped with my dog and drink wine before going out to a. bar or a chill environment with friends.
Adriann W.
I’m going to try to find it in me to put this away for the season. It’s a bright fruity floral fragrance that I am beyond happy to have in my collection.
Le'Ambrial J.
Creve Coeur, MO
I absolutely love it!!! It’s so bright, refreshing, and sexy at the same time!!! This has been a favorite this summer. It was also nice to grab it during their sale!!!
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
My go to! Can’t get enough of this! Look at the bottle, it’s extremely gorgeous! The smell is like cotton on crack with fresh hints of citrus. It’s AMAZING. Definitely worth the splurge House of Sillage Hauts Bijoux Signature Edition