House of Sillage Chevaux dOr Signature Edition

by House Of Sillage

House of Sillage transcends the binds of sensory expression through extraordinary fragrances which are rivaled only by their breathtaking bottles. Delicately balancing the personal touch of craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology House of Sillage creates fragrances and packaging of incomparable magnificence and distinction. brbrChevaux dOr is a rich and elegant fragrance that captures the heritage and visionary expression of still-life art paintings. This voluptuous parfum pays homage to the alluring imagery of this classic art form with the essence of red roses magnolia and wild strawberries. A lush and floral fragrance the notes of Chevaux dOr seduce the senses and evoke a message of discovery that transcends all time.brbrNotesbr Top Notes Wild Strawberries Magnoliabr Heart Notes Black Rose Turkish Rosebr Base Notes Vanilla Sandalwoodbrbr Each Signature fragrance contains the same extrait de parfum as their Limited Edition counterparts.br Each piece serves as a refill to the Limited Edition Collection.br Each cap is adorned with 158 hand-placed Swarovski crystals.br The Signature Collection allows the much sought-after Limited Edition scents to be made available to a wider audience.ulli2.5 oz./liliWeb ID 1652436/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of House of Sillage Chevaux dOr Signature Edition!
Alesia S.
House of Sillage Chevaux dOr Signature Edition uploaded by Alesia S.
House of Sillage Chevaux dOr Signature Edition this is very pretty floral scent but not powdery floral. You can pick up notes of fruit such as strawberry at first and roses come to play shortly after along with sandalwood. Bottle as usual is stunning.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
House of Sillage Chevaux dOr Signature Edition uploaded by Briana A.
A gorgeous, feminine rose fragrance. It’s elegant, intriguing, and delete while having amazing lasting power and projection. Chevaux d’Or is a creamy Bulgarian rose with touches of tart strawberry and a smooth tonka and vanilla base. I feel like a Princess every time I wear this. With its sweet and delicate touches this is perfect when you want to feel pretty and sophisticated. My only fragrance from the house, and it has me wanting more!
Diamond R.
Charlotte, NC
House of Sillage Chevaux dOr Signature Edition uploaded by Diamond R.
House of Sillage Chevaux dOr Signature Edition uploaded by Diamond R.
I absolutely love this perfume. Very flirty scent. Great for date night. Long lasting. House of Sillage Chevaux dOr Signature Edition
Azelia K.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I really like this perfume! I tried it on and fell in love! I’m in need of the FB now. It’s on my wish list. I’m working my way down! If anyone would like to trade their bottle for Tiara (the regular version), please hit me up! I’ve only sprayed Tiara a few times and have it in a dark, temperature controlled closet in my room with the rest of my fragrance collection.
Briana H.
Windermere, FL
The only thing keeping this product luxury is the bottle. The scent reminds me of a cheap body spray you can find at the drug store or bath and body works. Linear, sharp and not even close to being worth the expensive price tag.

Looking for your answer?