House Of Night

by Kristin Cast & P. C. Cast

Have you ever read The House of Night Series? House Of Night
Are these under young adult?
is this book worth it? There are a lot and seems to have a lot of hype.
Start your review of House Of Night!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I thought the books were fun, easy to read, followed a great story line, always had a surprise, and just had me waiting till the next one came out.in reviews
In the first book within the first couple chapters a blow job is shown in great detail, I remember being 16 and being weirded out.in reviews
...wait for the 12th and final book to come out near my birthday , a very well written book series by a mother and daughter I will forever be their fan in reviews
I started reading them they werent for me gave them to my old friend and he said there great.He couldn't put the book now.in reviews
I have actually stopped reading them for the moment and based on other reviews, I probably won't pick them back up.in reviews
Shianne T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I LOVE this series they have so many books and I'm still hooked never boring, and it is so different from most vampire stories.
Elizabeth P.
Mount Vernon, WA
I have just finished the final book in this series including the Novella's and I have to say that I am sad to see them go. When I first picked them up I though it was just another vampire story, with a twist on how people changed. But as I began to read the book I found that there was so much more to the story. By the end of the series all of the characters have been fully rounded out and all the questions answered.
Isabella A.
Aurora, CO
These books will keep you on the edge of your seat. The author has done a very well job of giving a good plot and developing the characters.
Lorrie D.
These are some of my favorite books to read. I have them all in books form and kindle. I didn't begin reading until halfway through but that gave me time to get caught up.
Lynn  W.
Delta, PA
I love this series a lot yes it is very slow compare to the other book that i read but it a good book. i cried when people did because you do get attached to them. i love the nerd herd. it is a slow book but i do love them
Ame K.
Kingston, PA
Love this series, PC and Kristin Cast are great writers. This is one of my fav vamp book series. I've read several of these books and can't wait to see how the series ends. I also love the novellas so you get a backstory of the adults from the series.
Sarah S.
The books of this series start out at an A rating, but sink as you continue reading dropping down into the D and F range. The big sin that this series makes is jumping on the vampire bandwagon. It seems to me the characters would have made more sense as witches than vamps. The fact that the Casts' characters are fledgling vampyres awaiting their transformation into full vampyres is a pop culture hook not something that's actually important to the series plot, except where it is used as a blatant representation of teenage lust. That being said, the series still starts out really strong. It introduces another new take on vampires, okay I can read this. It's very strongly rooted in Cherokee myths with a lot of earth religion aspects, I am very on board with that. This teen series has interesting and strong characters, like P.C. Cast's adult novels, which is very important. There's a big flow problem. There's a lot of bickering between characters in the later books which prevents the series from moving forward. There are also later books that only cover a couple of days. Hundreds of pages to move the story forward 2-6 days, and the subsequent book picks up immediately where the previous one left off! These characters have so much happening to them in in one day there must be at least 72 hours per day in their universe. I will finish the entire series because I am a completionist, but I don't have very high expectations for the conclusion.
Kayti B.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
House Of Night uploaded by Kayti B.
I have a love/hate relationship with this series only because its beautifully written by a mother/daughter duo and it's so relatable but to drag the entire year through 12 years was a bit much. Overall, it has a good storyline and its consistent. I'd recommend it a younger generation for sure. #bookworm
Alma G.
Vista, CA
I am obsessed over this series! This needs a 20 star rating. Such a better story than twilight, and feels more real and you could totally put yourself in this story. I have been following this series since I was in middle-high school almost 12 years. I never want it to end but I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
1,333 reviews
I love paranormal romance and fantasy and this was just amazing. I adore p.c cast as an author. Nice character growth and development and just an intriguing story. I would recommend this to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna V.