BY HOUSE OF MARLEY

Made with earth-friendly materials, Uplift is comfortable, slick, and composed of recyclable aluminum and FSC certified sapele or beech wood. The logo is machined out of the aluminum chassis and then bead blasted or tumbled for an aged effect and added durability. Product Dimensions: 52"L x 1.2"W x 3"H; Weight: 0.07 lbs. see more...

Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
I was dying to love these. They're absolutely gorgeous, the button mic is great, and I was tipsy in an airport when I needed them. However, no dice. Whenever I plug them in, they may or may not work. The microphone button spontaneously activates in the middle of songs (when they ARE working). They're just inconsistent. Maybe I just got a bad set, maybe they're not super compatible with the iPhone 6. Either way, I can't say that I recommend.
Lauren S.
Lahaina, HI
Im actually really bummed out writing this because i love the way these look and i support the brand but this type of headphone refuses to stay in my ear. i cannot wear them running because they fall out. it may just be my ears personally but these just didn't work for me.
Temilola O.
Litchfield Park, AZ
These are okay but thus aren't really great gave them to my sister. It's good ear phones but I want it to sometimes drowned out sound without it being too loud. It's better than the loss UR20
Lex H.
Austin, TX
The sound quality is pretty decent and the design is really nice. Never seen wood incorporated into earbuds before which I think is a luxe element when combined with white and gold.
Kim B.
Good quality headphones but a Lyle bulky for smaller ear canals. Sound quality is great. They are a little pricey for my budget but once in a while I splurge!
I absolutely love these great sound awesome base and really durable I loved mine unfortunately I have to buy another pair because someone Stoll mibe
RuthAnne C.
Good sound quality. a little bit overpriced for what you buy in my opinion. but the design is very pretty and i love the wood finish and the colours.
L Alexa F.
Sound quality is amazing. They fit snugly in my ears and don't slip out when I am at the gym or running around. Definitely worth the money!
Chelsea M.
Clinton, OK
I liked the way these looked because I'm more of an ear bud person rather then the whole headset. They sounded so clear as well.
janica M.
Caldwell, ID
Love these headphones. Not only can I lisen to my jams when a call comes in I can talk and then back to listening
Jam A.
Toronto, ON
Do the buttons work with iPhone to play next music and pause?