House of Marley
Marley Voyage BT Headphone - Black

House of Marley Marley Voyage BT Headphone - Black

by House of Marley

Keep fit to your favorite soundtrack. With a flexible ear loop for fitted placement, the Voyage BT wireless in-ear Bluetooth headphones will stay put, providing great sound through even the most intense workout. Designed for athletic performance with tangle-resistant cords and sweat-proof construction, these are the perfect choice for music lovers who move.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of House of Marley Marley Voyage BT Headphone - Black!
Karina L.
Blaine, WA
These are almost indestructible, I’ve gotten them wet, pulled them out of my puppies mouth, and accidentally yanked them out of my phone more time than i can count! They still work perfectly fine! I’m going on 9 months with the same pair, these are probably the longest lasting earbuds I have ever used. Sound quarks great, they are super comfy, even when you fall asleep with them. 10/10 these will be he only headphones I buy from now on.
Jojo D.
Oakville
House of Marley Marley Voyage BT Headphone - Black uploaded by Jojo D.
House of Marley Marley Voyage BT Headphone - Black uploaded by Jojo D.
I got these wireless earbuds for Christmas and I can't stop using them. They come with several different sized ear pieces and they were quite affordable. Because they were bob Marley edition, they were a bit cheaper but I liked these ones the best because of the wood finish

Looking for your answer?