BY HOUSE OF MARLEY

House of Marley at Kohl's - Shop our full selection of electronics, including this House of Marley Liberate XL On-Ear Headphones, at Kohls.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vanessa K.
Absolutely love these - good sound quality. Really convenient (fold to put away in purse or backpack).
- I am not sure full retail price, I got it at marshall's for a good deal, but if it is on sale definitely go for it!
- comes with cord extension if you do want to NOT use Bluetooth - this is honestly a great feature. WHY?!

Well: While the charge for normal use lasts quite a long while, for stuff like, say, traveling for 14 hours by plane/sitting in airport, etc, obviously the charge then gets eaten faster. BUT still doesn't die! The real issue here is that your bluetooth use on your phone when you are travelling eats up the battery.

SO: when you want to save battery life on YOUR PHONE (or, want to use the mike feature on the cord), just plug in your bluetooth headphones to your phone and then you're not using up the phone battery as quickly - as bluetooth (and wifi) does cause the battery to be used faster.

ALSO: mike works great. I have done business calls, facetime calls, etc.

they are comfortable.

They look awesome (duh).

They are nice in the winter (Warm), but in hot weather it also isn't like "too hot".

Comes with a bag to put headphones and corresponding cords in for traveling - a nice plus.
Jessica H.
Boaz, AL
I got these for my birthday and I love them! They aren't as pretty as beats but they are way better as far as sound quality! I love that they are Bluetooth but they also have a cord in case you forget to charge them! This is the only brand of headphones I buy! I also own their ear buds and their blue tooth speaker!
Rhiannon S.
Spanaway, WA
I usually have to carry two different earphones, one for my iPhone and one for my Kindle. If I want to turn the text-to-speech feature on for the Kindle and I don't want to broadcast to everyone around me what I am listening to, I have to use a different earphone from the iPhone. If I want to use an iPhone ear bud, I have to take out my hearing aids to put the ear buds in. UNTIL NOW!

Here's the deal: The Marley earphones have a cord that has two ends to it, one with a bent plug and one with a straight plug. Looking closely you can see that one has the triple bands for speech, the bent one, and one has the double bands for audio, the straight plug.

For iPhone: Plug the straight end into the Marleys and plug the bent end into the iPhone. This puts the microphone nearer to your mouth.

For Kindle: Plug the bent end into the Marleys and plug the straight end into the Kindle. This allows you to hear the text-to-speech.

For Hearing Aids: you don't have to take your in-the-ear hearing aids out because the Marley ear pads fit over your ears. (soooo much better than having to take out your hearing aids to use ear buds!!)

They don't tell you this in the instructions, but it does work! Perfectly. This makes it well worth the cost to me.
Antonio L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I just got this headphone and they style is durable and modern they also look pretty cool when I wear them.You get to listen to music an not have to worry if its toi load or if your disturve others.
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
My son love these headphones I mean these headphones are the business they are very very very superb and high quality I will give these and 10 stars if I could I love them
Yasmine F.
Schaumburg, IL
These headphones are alright at best. They do get very loud, but beware that whatever you're listening to, so will everyone else around you.
Alyssa S.
I bought these for my boyfriend, got them for a killer deal. He LOVES them. They are sleek looking and they have pretty darn good sound!
Marina C.
Guffey, Colorado
Pretty comparable to other high end headphones. I have Sol Rebuplic and the sound quality is about same.
Chelsee E.
Memphis
Has been enjoys listening to his knees Marley house headphones. It says the sound body is amazing.
Brenda Y.
I have been looking for a good set of over ear headphones for a while and these are fantastic! They fit very comfortably around my ears and don't squeeze my head so even when wearing on long trips for hours, they are not uncomfortable. The sound that comes through these things are unlike anything I've ever encountered before. Even better when you can snag them on sale!