BY HOUSE OF MARLEY

Liberate yourself from lo-fi slavery with The House Of Marley Liberate Headphones. With a comfortable on-ear design and high performance 40mm drivers, the Liberates deliver both supreme comfort and superior sound quality. And since they're made utilizing recycled aluminum and FSC-certified wood, you can rest assured that your headphones are eco-friendly. see more...

Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
These headphones are perfect for when I'm watching movies or listening to music on my laptop. They have great sound, they're really cute and they even came with a cute little drawstring bag to store them in.
Clair S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
The only problem that encountered is that I had to get a new aux cord because mine got shorted. Other than that I would buy from House of Marley any day!!
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
I bought these earphones for my son. He really likes the sound they give off, but the are still a little big on his head and slide down.
Darlyn P.
Ogden, UT
I really like headphones more than earphones because they are more better. I really like these ones.
Stephanie M.
Kingsthorpe, Northampton
Great headphones, always get compliments on the aesthetics, too! Audio quality is astounding, can't fault them at all.