BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesSephora
House of Lashes x Collection Lashes

House of Lashes x Sephora Collection Lashes

What it is: A collaboration with House of Lashes—a collection of their handcrafted, cruelty-free synthetic fiber false lashes.What it does: From flirty to seductive to glamorous, each of the new crystal-inspired collection lashes are able to transition from day to night with ease, and each is created from high quality synthetic blends, making them lightweight and soft to the touch.What else you need to know: These lashes are handcrafted, cruelty-free and made from fine, synthetic fibers and a mix of black cotton and clear synthetic lash band material. Rose Quartz : A dramatic style, multi-dimensional lash offering a touch of subtle glamour with its medium-density layers.Amethyst A full-volume style, 100% synthetic, triple-layered lash offers full-density, dimensional volume that is perfect for any glamorous look.Aquamarine: A natural-style lash that is composed of premium 100% synthetic, multi-dimensional fibers that are created perfectly with a thin flexible band.

HoW long does the lashes last ?
Are these the best falsies to use?
Start your review of House of Lashes x Sephora Collection Lashes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These lashes were like a dream come true for prom. I felt like a princess!! They stayed on all night, and were so easy to apply!in reviews
...get lost in them. But for someone with more eye space looking to pull a dramatic look together these are beautiful and full without ever feeling heavyin reviews
This lashes are awesome, I get a lot of compliments wearing them. They look super pretty. The band is comfortable. They are good quality so they will last a while. I will be back to Sephora to buy lots more.in reviews
Cynamin R.
House of Lashes x Sephora Collection Lashes uploaded by Cynamin R.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite brands for fake eyelashes! I have used a pair about 10 times and they're still going cause I clean them well. I always get so many compliments on my lashes when I wear these. They are so pretty and look natural on!
Luz  H.
Waxahachie, TX
House of Lashes x Sephora Collection Lashes uploaded by Luz  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lashes are amaizing I can buy them over and over again so lightweight and easy to wear for a natural look or a full glam.
Jamie V.
Redwood City, CA
House of Lashes x Sephora Collection Lashes uploaded by Jamie V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Easy application. They last almost the whole day without touching up. Definately apply mascara before you apply the lashes to help bond them to your eyes. I use the black lash glue if I'm going to use a liner, otherwise use the white glue if you're going to use the lashes alone.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Absolutely love these lashes. They look natural and reusable. I've used them several times now and they still look brand new. So easy to use I just love them. Good price and definitely would repurchase.
Shadiyah A.
Owings Mills, MD
These are some of the favorite lashes that I have gotten from Sephora. They stayed put once they were on and the strip was not too thick and bulky. They gave a glam touch without being too over the top dramatic. I will DEFINITELY be buying these again.House of Lashes x Sephora Collection Lashes
Sydney L.
Duarte, CA
Love the shape of these lashes! Natural yet a bit of glam. Band is slightly thicker than others. Comfortable to wear. Worth it and highly recommend!
Ziana F.
Phoenix, AZ
These are pretty i I just wasted the last pack few days ago lol but I recommend these
Shelbi  G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love these lashes! They make your eyelashes look long and full without being too much!
Jessica E.
Hagerstown, MD
They are decent but require some shaping to get them to stay just right which is why I did 4 stars
Marci J.
I had to try these Sephora collection House of Lashes in Natalia. They are perfectly stacked, light weight and multi dimensional. There are exactly the right length and fullness. I am able to get alot of uses out of one pair, worth every penny, but reasonably priced.