House of Lashes® Starlet

Are you ready for your close-up?! Strike a pose and make your way onto the red carpet with our NEW Starlet lashes. Now featuring softer fibers and a more flexible band! It is our most dramatic and voluminous style from our Premium Luxe collection. These multi-dimensional lashes will compliment every special appearance you make. An award-winning look for all you rising stars.

Are these like 3D? I love my lashes!
Haas anyone tried these and what are your thoughts?
Have any of you tried these lashes ?
Start your review of House of Lashes® Starlet!
Product Highlights
These are such gorgeous full lashes. They give any look a dramatic doll like affect. I can put them on and party all night. I don't use this set for daytime wear but my night looks are so bomb. Definitely one of my favoritesin reviews
These are perfect high quality synthetic Lashes. They are easy to wear and care for for a beginner or pro. This style is dramatic and delicate at the Same time. Give it a try and see for yourself.in reviews
...are very full. The band on these lashes is nice and thin which makes for comfortable wear. They are well constructed and as long as you take care of them you can use them over and over again.in reviews
Michelle M.
House of Lashes® Starlet uploaded by Michelle M.
House of Lashes® Starlet uploaded by Michelle M.
{ First photo-Iconic cut in half using the shorter half. Second photo is Starlet }. So what can I say? The House of Lashes Iconic, the House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite or the House of Lashes® Starlet are my absolute three favorite false lashes of all time. They compliment my eye shape a lot better than some other lash styles do. I always have to cut them a little in order to fit my eyes perfectly. I can wear them at least 15 times or more before I have to open another pair. #Starlet or #Iconic gives me more of an Old Hollywood style without completely taking over my entire makeup look. I can get away with the House of Lashes® Iconic if I cut them in half and use the shorter half. Iconic’s give me that sleepy old style look that I love, but for the most part, I feel Starlet is without a doubt, my perfect lash. I also love to use the #HOL House of Lashes® HOL® DARK Lash Adhesive as well as the House of Lashes Lash Adhesive - White . I can always depend of the #HOL a white lash adhesive as well as the dark tone to firmly secure my eyelashes and keep them from lifting and moving about. There is nothing that torks me off more than to finish my makeup, apply my lashes and have the start lifting at the corners because of my allergy eyes. I will say that the lash band is on the thicker side, so I have found that waiting for the #HOL House of Lashes Lash Adhesive - White or House of Lashes® HOL® DARK Lash Adhesive get super tacky is best before applying. This is to insure strong adhesion so nothing moves or travels throughout the day. Whether you are a beginner or and expert, House of Lashes in any style is, in my opinion the only way to go. All in all, a wonderful pair of lashes for daytime, nighttime or anything in between. #falselashes #lashglue #makeup #lashes #eyelashes #striplashes. #glam #glammakeup #gamechanger #Iconic #IconicLite #Starlet
Calista L.
Alto, TX
House of Lashes® Starlet uploaded by Calista L.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. They always look amazing even after I wash them. My eyes are hazel and they add an extra amount of pop to make them stand out it’s absolutely amazing
Chloe L.
Fort Wayne, IN
House of Lashes® Starlet uploaded by Chloe L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these . Super full and I always get compliments! These always complete my look .
Ker R.
House of Lashes® Starlet uploaded by Ker R.
Divinas te dan un look súper diferente y precioso el empaque! Son muy fáciles de utilizar y muy resistentes
Nisa A.
Ogden, UT
Beautiful! They feel nice and arent to heavy. I really enjoy wearing them:) make my lashes out if this world
Araceli A.
Aurora, CO
House of Lashes® Starlet uploaded by Araceli A.
This lashes are beautiful and easy to work with. This style can go with pretty much any look. They are not overbearing either! I love that you are able to reuse them as well as long as you take care of them and maintain them! 🔥
Nada E.
Charlotte
I used these lashes for my wedding day make up look. They are a bit heavy in the beginning but after like an hour it becomes normal. They are not pricy because you can use them 20x and they are easy to apply and clean. Definitely recommend this!
Tenzin T.
Portland, OR
House of lashes lashs are not my favorite for asian eyes. Hoewever the Starlet style fits quite nicely on my alond eyes. I like that it gives my eyes definition and a bit of a dramatic look. I definitly recomend trimming down the lash to fit you specific eye size. They band of the lash is also a bit stiff so make sure to play with it a little before applying the glue and fully comitting!!
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
I have only tried fake lashes once and these where them. I guess I am just not use to them or I did not have good glue. My experience was not that great. They fell off and felt heavy. perhaps I was not use to them I inow any change takes time to get use too. I hope to try some again one day.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,461 reviews
This is the pair of starlet lashes. They give you the small lash size with a deep voluminous look. They are extremely soft and the lash band is thin making it easy to glue to onto your lashes. They are long wearing and never fall off or irritate your eyes. Really recommend this brand due to the quality and the price!