House of Lashes® Spellbound uploaded by Janine V.

BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Capture attention to your eyes, enthrall the masses and cast a spell with just one look thanks to our Spellbound lashes. These wispy lashes are multi layered and slightly flared to add even more lust and mystery to your eyes. Dense at the base and feathery at the ends all you need to do is bat your lashes and send all eyes towards you. If you are looking for the perfect lashes to spice up your makeup look, look no further than our Spellbound lashes!

Jess C.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
These falsies look anything but false. They're so beautiful and full and add such drama to my glam makeup looks. I love that's they're not too pricey and they last a few applications (as long as you're taking care of them) love! Would buy again and reccomend.
Janine V.
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Beautiful wispy lashes for an intense dramatic look. Looking for the Best lashes? House of Lashes will take care of you! Beautiful,Handmade, re-usable lashes at an affordable price. House of Lashes® Spellbound
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I love these lashes, they are dramatic and wispy, but I love how small the band is, it doesn't feel thick on the eyes and still makes a eye look dramatic without feeling like they are weighing down the eyes.
jasmine c.
jasmine c.
El Paso, TX
I love these because they are very full but yet have a small band I don't work well with the thicker band and most full lashes come with thicker bands and the aren't very comfortable so these are perfect
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This is another good set of lashes that I usually keep a stock of! Theyre just so beautiful and fluttery. Apply easily and i dojt have an issue with them coming off.
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Fremont, NE
Oh my gosh! I am in glad I heaven when I wear any of the lashes by House of Lashes, when it comes to packaging it's a solid ten for me.
Laurin T.
Laurin T.
Royse City, TX
Love these lashes. They are very full and whispie on the end. They are are the right length and not too heavy. Would buy again.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Wow these are so amazing seriously love these so much I only have once pair though because they are kinda expensive
Kayli S.
Kayli S.
Texarkana
gorgeous! they apply so well and they're absolutely beautiful! i really recommend these!
Kody W.
Kody W.
Naperville, IL
Super dramatic and high end but I would get again. They felt nice and made my eyes pop.