House of Lashes® Spellbound

Capture attention to your eyes, enthrall the masses and cast a spell with just one look thanks to our Spellbound lashes. These wispy lashes are multi layered and slightly flared to add even more lust and mystery to your eyes. Dense at the base and feathery at the ends all you need to do is bat your lashes and send all eyes towards you. If you are looking for the perfect lashes to spice up your makeup look, look no further than our Spellbound lashes!

ITT is this eyelashes good for an everyday?
Pros and cons of this product?
Can you u re use these? If so what is the best way to clean them?
Start your review of House of Lashes® Spellbound!
Product Highlights
They are super cute! They're easy to apply and are amazing. These lashes could be worn as a "natural" look or as a full glam. I love how wispy they are. If you are very looking for some cute lashes, i highly recommend these!in reviews
Super dramatic and high end but I would get again. They felt nice and made my eyes pop.in reviews
Fluffy "natural" and stunning. These lashes are very comfortable and are some of the easiest to work with.in reviews
Audrey H.
San Antonio, TX
House of Lashes® Spellbound uploaded by Audrey H.
I love the wispy and dramatic look of these lashes! they are absolutely stunning! love these lashes so much
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
House of Lashes® Spellbound uploaded by Kelsey S.
These are definitely flashier lashes. They’re beautiful though and perfect for a full glam look. I wore them for Halloween last year with my Joker costume and they were perfect.
Ashley L.
Cutler Bay, FL
House of Lashes® Spellbound uploaded by Ashley L.
These lashes are really long and wispy I like them for a bunch of differnt looks. I have have 0 issues with them since I started wearing them and I feel like the band is just the right thickness.
Brooke P.
Virginia Bch, VA
House of Lashes® Spellbound uploaded by Brooke P.
The band is super comfortable. It’s hard for me to find lashes that 1. Fit and 2. Don’t drown my eyes. I LOVE THESE.
Brenda S.
El Paso
House of Lashes® Spellbound uploaded by Brenda S.
I love this lashes! They are not heavy at all! They are pretty full and look so natural . Mine lasted a good while. I really recommend this if you dont like dramatic lashes they still give you that beautiful volume on your eyes
Xiomara S.
Macon, GA
House of Lashes® Spellbound uploaded by Xiomara S.
I wore spellbound lashes the day of my wedding because they were recommended by a esthetician working at Ulta. These were the very first eyelashes I've ever worn outside of my natural lashes and House of Lashes did not disappoint! They're just full enough without weighing down your eyelids. They also blend into your natural lashes and don't cause any irritation. Omg there is only one other brand of lashes I will wear but House of Lashes is number one!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,461 reviews
This is the pair of spellbound lashes. They give you the natural long lash look. This is great for anyone who does not want to spend a lot of time applying coats of mascara . They are extremely soft and the lash band is thin making it easy to glue to onto your lashes. They are long wearing and never fall off or irritate your eyes. Really recommend this brand due to the quality and the price!
sandra H.
Baytown, TX
My favorite brand of lashes!!!! These make me feel like if I went to the Lash Salon and got them professionally done. You’ll never go wrong with a set of lashes from this brand. You’ll be the queen! ;)
R M.
These lashes are gorgeous and long. It’s so cute gives really nice shape to the eye. There very dramatic and are prefect for occasions and parties. This is a first time buy and will most likely be purchasing it again.
Bethannie R.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Though they have great looking styles I did not find their lashes easy to work with and they definitely didn't last. The bands are very thick and very hard to get on and mold to your eye shape. I was shocked that I only got 3 uses out of these lashes, even though I take care of all my lashes the same and have had no other problems with other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...