House of Lashes® Spellbound uploaded by Sarah H.House of Lashes® Spellbound uploaded by Janine V.

BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Capture attention to your eyes, enthrall the masses and cast a spell with just one look thanks to our Spellbound lashes. These wispy lashes are multi layered and slightly flared to add even more lust and mystery to your eyes. Dense at the base and feathery at the ends all you need to do is bat your lashes and send all eyes towards you. If you are looking for the perfect lashes to spice up your makeup look, look no further than our Spellbound lashes!

Karen K.
These lashes remind of Huda Samantha #7 lashes and that's what made me want to buy these. I like how they look and how natural they are for me but the band is really thin and that may be because i am used to much thicker lashes and i was honestly just looking for a quick replacement for my Samantha lashes but these are very nice, my expectations were just too high
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Canaan W.
Lancaster
These are one of my favorite pair of lashes. House of Lashes is more expensive than other brands but their lashes are stunning. I use the Spellbound lashes constantly because they’re so beautiful and wispy. In my opinion they tie every eyeshadow look together.
Renee D.
Lansing
These are so gorgeous! The bands are amazing and completely comfortable to wear. I wore them all through a wedding and reception and they lasted without coming off or starting to come off. I've repurchased this style a few times I absolutely love them
Taylor C.
Lockhart, TX
LOVE THIS BRAND!! Amazing quality. I wear them quite a bit so I clean them about every 5 wears. I have smaller eyes and thought they would be too big but they look amazing! Honestly think they could sell these for $20 a piece and I would still buy.
Madison G.
Red jacket, WV
The different lengths really made them a lot fuller. By far my favorite pair. When I wear fake eyelashes, these are the pair that I pick. I have like 5 boxes because they are so good. I recommend these to the people who have short and thin eyelashes
Sam P.
My all time favorite lashes 💓  They can look super natural or glam depending on how you apply the rest of your makeup, people have thought they were my real eyelashes before!!  I've gone through about 7 pairs of them since they were first released and that's only bc I wear lashes so often.  They're great quality and easy to apply
Sarah H.
I love House of Lashes lashes! They’re my go to for when I just want to be a little extra or for when I️m doing cosplay. These particular ones are my favourite! I recommend house of lashes to anyone and everyone looking for false lashes. Their prices and quality are unbeatable.
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
i love these lashes so much! apparently i’m not the only one, because i snagged the last pair at my local sephora. they are so beautiful and really accentuate your makeup! they don’t look horribly fake, either!
Rachael N.
Dallas, TX
HOUSE OF LASHES ARE MY FAVORITE. Wish they weren’t so expensive but I can definitely get about 5 uses if I take good care of them. I love these because they’re wispy and light