House of Lashes® Spellbound uploaded by Janine V.

BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Capture attention to your eyes, enthrall the masses and cast a spell with just one look thanks to our Spellbound lashes. These wispy lashes are multi layered and slightly flared to add even more lust and mystery to your eyes. Dense at the base and feathery at the ends all you need to do is bat your lashes and send all eyes towards you. If you are looking for the perfect lashes to spice up your makeup look, look no further than our Spellbound lashes!

Sam P.
Sam P.
My all time favorite lashes 💓  They can look super natural or glam depending on how you apply the rest of your makeup, people have thought they were my real eyelashes before!!  I've gone through about 7 pairs of them since they were first released and that's only bc I wear lashes so often.  They're great quality and easy to apply
Jess C.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
These falsies look anything but false. They're so beautiful and full and add such drama to my glam makeup looks. I love that's they're not too pricey and they last a few applications (as long as you're taking care of them) love! Would buy again and reccomend.
Hanan E.
Hanan E.
Pinole, CA
They are super cute! They're easy to apply and are amazing. These lashes could be worn as a "natural" look or as a full glam. I love how wispy they are. If you are very looking for some cute lashes, i highly recommend these!
Janine V.
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Beautiful wispy lashes for an intense dramatic look. Looking for the Best lashes? House of Lashes will take care of you! Beautiful,Handmade, re-usable lashes at an affordable price. House of Lashes® Spellbound
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I love these lashes, they are dramatic and wispy, but I love how small the band is, it doesn't feel thick on the eyes and still makes a eye look dramatic without feeling like they are weighing down the eyes.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Biloxi, MS
My favorite Halloween costume staple! These lashes are sure to perk up your make up game and make you the “lash” of the party! They are the most comfortable lashes to wear and are very dramatic! Dramatic lashes= costume contest queen!
jas_ m.
jas_ m.
El Paso, TX
I love these because they are very full but yet have a small band I don't work well with the thicker band and most full lashes come with thicker bands and the aren't very comfortable so these are perfect
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This is another good set of lashes that I usually keep a stock of! Theyre just so beautiful and fluttery. Apply easily and i dojt have an issue with them coming off.
jill k.
jill k.
Duncan, OK
These are the most beautiful fluffy lashes that you can get on top of the fact that they are showstoppers the bands are also super soft and flexible
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Fremont, NE
Oh my gosh! I am in glad I heaven when I wear any of the lashes by House of Lashes, when it comes to packaging it's a solid ten for me.