House of Lashes® Smokey Muse uploaded by Melanie C.House of Lashes® Smokey Muse uploaded by Liz A.

BY HOUSE OF LASHES #54 in False Lashes

Multi-layered, moderately dense, and oh-so wispy, our Smokey Muse Lashes are the perfect lash to glam up your next makeup look. This lash is created with a thin flexible band for extra style and comfort. Supremely fitting for every smokey eye or a night on the town.

House of Lashes® Smokey Muse
  • "I love the House of Lashes lashes. The smokey muse is a great pair to give you a little drama without looking over the top. I have smaller hooded eyes and these work well for me. I can't tolerate the thick bands and these are just right. I own three different styles and I'll purchase more. " in 20 reviews
  • "Very lovely lashes. Would buy them at any time. The band wasnt very thick, like usual bands are, and was easy to maneuver." in 13 reviews
  • "my favorite lashes because they compliment my big eyes. it's perfect for my eye shape too. i love how comfortable the band is. they are so wispy and voluminous!" in 5 reviews
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Review for: House of Lashes® Smokey Muse more...
These are great lashes and they look amazing with a nice smoky eye, day or night. I was a little worried about what they would look like on because the ends are quite fluffy and whispy but I needn't have. They look "natural" but are definitely eye catching. My only issue is with the band. It's a bit thick and I have a bit of trouble getting the inside corners to stick down. I also don't like the amount of adhesive House of Lashes uses to secure their lashes to the tray. I always feel like I'm going to damage them when I initially remove them. However, that is a minor inconvenience for such great lashes at a reasonable price. I also love the packaging! It looks great on my vanity.
Allie T.
I use these lashes whenever I go out to a party or a special event and everyone stops me and asks about them and compliments them. They are my go to lash product and I love them so much. I and a consistently happy customer and will be for a long time. I 10/10 recommend these lashes.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
these right here are a statement, they make my eyes look so beautiful, the lashes are a dramatic, wispy look, they last forever, lightweight, and comfortable. I love these lashes a lot because they are more natural looking House of Lashes® Smokey Muse
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Lindsay C.
New Orleans, LA
Feathery and weightless stay on all day which has more to do with the glue you use. However I don’t feel them and can wear them on top of my lash extensions without to being to bulky. I love the shape no need to trim.
Clarissa M.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: House of Lashes® Smokey Muse more...
Favorite lashes. For my eye shape I love them to look doll like. With the way these lashes are style it creates an allusion of a doll eye for my almond eyes. Opens up my eyes and creates a fluffy full appearance
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I love this lashes this are perfect when you are trying to make a glammy look or simply a natural look that would complement your look. This lashes are life for me they look really cute once you put them on!
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
These house of lashes lashes are so beautiful and really being out the color of your eyes and make your eyelashes look beautiful and voluminous with so much length, I absolutely love everything about them.
Krystle P.
Portage, WI
I love these lashes. I can get several wears out of a pair which is good because they are on the higher end of what I want to pay for lashes. The defiantly give you that pop you want and are very soft
Kim R.
Nashville, TN
Can’t argue the price point these are one of my fave go to lashes. When I put these lashes on it changes my whole look to another level! I’ve recommended these lashes to my friends and family it’s affordable and the quality is good!