House of Lashes Precious Gem Lash Case - Aquamarine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of House of Lashes Precious Gem Lash Case - Aquamarine!
Madison, WI
I got this case on a whim because I was tempted to try being able to wear false eyelashes when I was out and about. It is really cute and does the job it was meant to do by protecting your lashes when you aren't wearing them. The version I got came with a free pair of lashes and glue so it made it worth the risk. The only reason I'm not giving it a five stars is I don't enjoy how easy this case gets dirty.
Madera, CA
House of Lashes Precious Gem Lash Case - Aquamarine uploaded by Wendy C.
This double decker eyelash case features room to hold three pairs of fake lashes on the first layer, then stashed away beneath this layer, the perfect spot to hold our 3ml lash glue bottle with a little extra room to spare! Case also includes a mirror for applying and removing lashes on the go! Lightweight, portable, and eye-catching, this jeweled Precious Gem Lash Case is a brilliant keepsake for your false eyelash stash.

Looking for your answer?