House of lashes Pixie Mini False Eyelashes - 1ea

House of lashes Pixie Mini False Eyelashes - 1ea

Densely X layered at the roots and feathery at the ends, no other style makes your eyes look like they have their own set of wings. With an updated and more comfortable band, Pixie Mini is made to last and be re-worn longer! *Lashes can be reused 15+ times with proper care. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of House of lashes Pixie Mini False Eyelashes - 1ea!
How would you rate this product?
House of lashes Pixie Mini False Eyelashes - 1ea uploaded by Bobbie J.
I bought these the other day from Target and wanted to wear them for my dad's remembrance brunch. I prepped the way you're suppose to and pulled off the mfg glue and it literally started to pull each section of lash off(as seen in the picture). I have NEVER had a pair of lashes do this, not even the dollar store ones. These were $14 and definitely NOT worth it. Very disappointed, which is unfortunate because they look to be perfect for glass wearers.

Looking for your answer?