MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesHouse of Lashes

Ethereal pixies can fly from flower to flower, but what makes their charm irresistible is the impression they leave behind. Crossing paths with that kind of magic is shown artfully in the length extending criss cross weave of Pixie LuxeTM lashes....

What are these eyelashes made out of? Do they apply with glue?
Where are these available to purchase from?
Start your review of House of Lashes , Pixie LuxeTM False Eyelashes 3 Combo Pack , Premium Quality False Eyelashes for a Great Value, Cruelty Free , Eco Friendly!
Product Highlights
The flashes are beautiful because they look natural they're long they're dark and they're easy to apply. They are also long lasting!in reviews
I love these lashes especially because they are cruelty free, they so light and fluffy which glam up any makeup lookin reviews
Samantha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
House of Lashes , Pixie LuxeTM False Eyelashes 3 Combo Pack , Premium Quality False Eyelashes for a Great Value, Cruelty Free , Eco Friendly uploaded by Samantha C.
These lashes look very thick and dark. They are silky looking and I wish they looked good on me. I think they are too thick for me and unfortunately fake eyelashes go up to my eyebrows and looks ridiculous! Others may be able to pull it off though! SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes x Sephora Collection Lash Collection Sophia
Karlie D.
Saginaw, MI
House of Lashes , Pixie LuxeTM False Eyelashes 3 Combo Pack , Premium Quality False Eyelashes for a Great Value, Cruelty Free , Eco Friendly uploaded by Karlie D.
I love his real these lashes look unlike some brands! They are very easy to bend and place on the lash line. I love that they have so many different styles so you can always play around with new looks. They are fairly priced and affordable! House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
These lashes are great! They don’t need mascara to make them look blended, they just look great. Also very light weight. One tip though it really make sure the inner corner is glued on well :)
Ruby F.
San Francisco, CA
I hate house of lashes. These lashes are cheaply made and sometimes they aren’t even the same sized. I apply them to my eye and you can tell something is wrong with one of the lashes. The bands are made poorly too. I have to toss these lashes after one use.
Tamarah O.
Mountain Home, TX
I keep these in my mua bag, they are my most used lashes. Everyone I apply makeup for tend to lean towards these lashes unless we've done a very artistic big drama look. I find these are great for definition and added can be worn with minimal makeup.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I really love eco friendly, clean and organic products. This is one of the products that I really like. You won’t regret buying one. I truly recommend it
Amanda C.
These are so well made and beautiful! The strip fits and sits nice nicely on the eye. They're not heavy and very comfortable. They have so many gorgeous styles. I get tons of uses , you must clean the glue off like any lashes and keeping them in a less lash holder helps too. Definitely recommend!
Yili C.
RobinsonWoodDrRiverdal
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
beautiful lashes gives a unique glamor and sensuality to the eyes I love the texture of these lashes
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Quiere que tus ojos 👀 se vean grande y atractivo estas pestañas aparte de que se vean lindas y naturales son bellas
Jessica M.
Dillonvale, OH
These are some nice eyelashes if your getting ready and you like false lashes the packaging look really pretty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellie D.
jennifer O.
Sacramento, CA
il y a 4 ans
House of Lashes , Pixie LuxeTM False Eyelashes 3 Combo Pack , Premium Quality False Eyelashes for a Great Value, Cruelty Free , Eco Friendly What do you guys think about this product? I ordered the Tinkerbell eyelashes? And I can't wait to see and use.
Maria T. il y a 3 ans
I really liked the 3 pack I ordered off of Amazon. Easy to apply, comfortable and long lasting wear. I got so many compliments and I think they looked really natural too!