House of Lashes Online Only Clear Lash Adhesive

2018 Allure Best of Beauty Award, Winner: House of Lashes Lash Adhesive, Best Beauty Tools.House of Lashes Lash Adhesive is formulated for LONG lasting wear. Your falsies will stay on securely all day.House of Lashes lash adhesive comes with its own unique bottle with a brush for easy and precise application. This formulation is LATEX-FREE and WATERPROOF, perfect for latex sensitive and contact wearing individuals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of House of Lashes Online Only Clear Lash Adhesive!
Audrey H.
San Antonio, TX
House of Lashes Online Only Clear Lash Adhesive uploaded by Audrey H.
this is the only eyelash glue i ever use! this picture was taken after I danced in a parade in 100+ degree Texas heat and my eyelashes did not move at all! love it, 10000/10
Elizabeth B.
Salem, MA
House of Lashes Online Only Clear Lash Adhesive uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Target
I want to first off start by saying that I love the lashes by House of Lashes. I decided to try the lash adhesive along with the pair of lashes I purchased. It’s very cute, and that’s about it. It starts off white, then turns to a blueish iridescent color, and then dries clear. It held up fine, no better or worse than any other adhesive I’ve used. The issue I had each time I used it was removing it! I used waterproof makeup remover and it turned into a sticky mess! Most of it was left on my eye, rather than peeling off with the lash like a lot of other adhesives. It took days for it to come off with normal face washing, showering, and eventually I had to pick at it with tweezers to finally get it out of my lashes. Sorry, but this is a pass for me.
dineliaa
House of Lashes Online Only Clear Lash Adhesive uploaded by dineliaa
Purchased at: Target
So long story short this glue is amazing I may have had a breakdown in my car because it started to give a burnt rubber smell while driving in the freeway and I got freaked out so naturally tears flew down my cheeks lol anyways it did not affect the glue lashes stayed in place which I I had put on at 5:00am and it’s now 6:30pm and they are still going strong. So yes I recommend this glue!
Sheila H.
MakeupJunkie
Purchased at: Sephora
Can I just say? This is by far one of my ultimate favorite lash adhesive. I’m truly obsessed. It doesn’t smell like anything. It has a thin wand where you can place it on the band without making a mess. You don’t have to wait for it to get tacky to put the lashes on. Long lasting. Affordable. Lash adhesive comes with its own unique bottle with a brush for easy and precise application. This formulation is LATEX-FREE and WATERPROOF, perfect for latex sensitive and contact wearing individuals.
Heather M.
W Alexander, PA
Hands down the best lash glue out there! Application is very easy and mess free. I love that you can purchase this now at Target. It also comes in black, but I prefer the clear. It is pricier than the drugstore brands, but to me it's worth the cost.
Vanessa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing lash glue. Other brands for some reason really irritate my eyes. This applies easily on the lash band & it dries down pretty fast. It does give me time to work with my lash while applying. The only downside; it’s so hard to remove from the lash band. It doesn’t peel off as easily as other lash glue & it ruined a couple of my favorite lashes. Luckily the lashes I use are affordable but if someone can help figure out a way to remove it from the lash band; that would be great. Also I find it does peel off easily from certain lash bands and others it’s a pain to remove. I would still recommend though.
Solimar M.
This glue keeps my lashes on through a rough day, I’ve driven with the windows down and air blowing in my face and my lashes will still be intact, I’ve cried with lashes and the glue still stays on, definitely recommend
Lex C.
I don't really like this lash glue that much. It's hard to keep airtight because the glue gets everywhere when you use it witch makes the cap hard to put on again. I couldn't use it tha much because the glue eventually dried out. I was kinda disappointed because it was also very expensive since I couldn't use it all

Looking for your answer?