BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Our beloved Noir Fairy lashes have been miniaturized! Introducing the Noir Fairy Mini! One of our most popular lashes has been scaled down by shortening the lash band and lash length to create a more comfortable fit for those with smaller eyes or for... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these lashes. They are cheap and affordable. I use this product every time I apply make up. It's amazing how lashes transform looks. They are great quality for the price your are spending I will always purchase from this brand.
Rosabelle L.
laurel, maryland
Favorite false lash right now. Nice flare. Key to this is the mini version. Looks better with my size eyes. Asian, slightly hooded kid, almond shape. Not too long that it makes me look over the top. Just right and no need to cut and risk losing the style.
Medina C.
Portland
THE best lashes! House of lashes has the greatest qualify and they last long as well. They always fit perfect too.
Amber L.
Yarmouth
I just recently purchased these lashes I have only got to wear them once but omg....I'm in love with these they are simply gorgeous.they were lightweight on my lids and I got so many compliments
Alya K.
Amazing. Easy to apply comfortable really gorgeous. They make the eye really pop out. Since I started using house of lashes' product I haven't stopped
Delphene E.
Surrey
Light weight kindve long but fixable and flexible not to big of a lash band and doesnt get in my eyes when i blink