BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Our beloved Noir Fairy lashes have been miniaturized! Introducing the Noir Fairy Mini! One of our most popular lashes has been scaled down by shortening the lash band and lash length to create a more comfortable fit for those with smaller eyes or for... see more...

Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
I’m obsessed with this brand of lashes. They are so amazing and I only use these for myself and as a makeup artist I use this for my clients and they love them just as much as I do!!
AnnaMarie F.
Beautiful lashes that I could wear several times, they are durable so no lashes would fall out during cleaning. The price wasn’t horrible but I’d only buy them again if I could spare the money.
Joy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these lashes. They are cheap and affordable. I use this product every time I apply make up. It's amazing how lashes transform looks. They are great quality for the price your are spending I will always purchase from this brand.
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
phoebe c.
Fresno
These lashes are so so cute and they just look so cute and i love the band on the lashes they are just perfect and they dont look fake they just look so stunning
alyssa b.
Gloversville
These eye lashes are amazing! Every time I wear these I get compliments and it’s an everyday thing. My eye color is a dark brown so it would go perfect with a peach undertone look for eyeshadow. Would defiantly recommend if you want you bolder eyes and too look more flattering. Bought this on amazon!
Rosabelle L.
Laurel, MD
Favorite false lash right now. Nice flare. Key to this is the mini version. Looks better with my size eyes. Asian, slightly hooded kid, almond shape. Not too long that it makes me look over the top. Just right and no need to cut and risk losing the style.
Stephanie G.
Tucson, AZ
I love these lashes! They are so durable , they last for quite a while as long as you take care of them and clean them properly. Perfect for smaller eyes!
cassandra M.
Ocean city md
They are good lashes but not enough drama for me my eyes down pop like I would like them to .But they are good lashes just not dramatic enough for me

back