BY HOUSE OF LASHES

This amazing multi layered and multi tiered lash style is packed with as much density as the eye can hold. Noir Fairy® makes your lashes the focal point and draws attention so much to your eyes, that you might be remembered as unearthly, supernatural and awesomely sublime! 100% guaranteed thickness, length and smoulder.

House of Lashes® Noir Fairy®
  • "Great lashes super light weight ! Everything to love ! I have green eyes so they bring out the color so much just touch ip wit some liquid liner and you have the glam look so easy to apply will buy again!!" in 16 reviews
  • "Perfect for a dramatic eye look to add just that special pop to your eyes! They are perfect" in 12 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful style of lash. They're quite difficult to apply with the medium/thick band. Once on they feel quite heavy but that takes getting used to i think. Comfortable and just complete the whole look! They look very natural" in 6 reviews
Kysa Ann F.
Pearl City, HI
The first eyelash I've ever purchased from this website back in 2012, and I'm still using noir fairy until this day!! House of Lashes are THE only lashes I use. It just simple is the best. They last forever and are so comfortable on. I Literally refer everyone to house of lashes, I need to get on that PR list real quick 😜
Desiree L.
Gorgeous lashes! Very full and dramatic yet wispy at the tips. Makes my eyes look a lot bigger and sultry. I bought the 3 pack a couple years ago and they last through many uses. I still have one set that I haven’t touched yet. But I only wear these on special occasions as they are pretty dramatic.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok, so these lashes are so gorgeous. They’re so full and very appealing. I’ve always wanted to try house of lashes and everyone always told me “they’re so nice and so lightweight” so I got some expecting that and they’re so heavy and uncomfortable. They make any look, look even more gorgeous but they’re not lashes I would wear on a daily basis or for more than a few hours. If you’re okay with thick lashes with a thick band and you don’t mind it, you’ll definitely love them.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Love these lashes! In fact just ordered a few new styles. They got so nicely on my eyes, barely had to trim them. They went on easily and stayed on all night. I love the span of the lashes and the thickness of them. They feel wispy in my eye and aren’t heavy like some. Give me a great dramatic eye. Just beautiful!
Jessica H.
They’re beautiful! So flirty and long lasting, I love their lashes. I would recommend for anyone, especially for those that like the full on glam look. Very easy to apply and work with. I will definitely be buying again!
cindy o.
Carpentersville, IL
I found that this pair wasn’t as curled upwards so these didn’t do too much. And the band was really thick as well and hurt my eyes a lot. I had to chop them up and use them for under my eyes to get some type of use.
Maria M.
These lashes are amazing, they come in a cute packaging. I have the mini I this style and are very comfortable to wear. You can re-wear them and they hold there shape. Makes any makeup look 100 times better.
Ashley L.
South Park, PA
Love. These. Lashes. They’re sexy and definitely pull together a Smokey sultry look. But they’re also elegant and can easily set off a demure day time look. They’re lightweight and the band isn’t super thick but they’re also sturdy. Buy them.
elena b.
Love these lashes! A bit fake looking up close, but gorgeous anyway. I love house of lashes! Affordable and work very well and can be used multiple times. They look good on and not too thick of a band.