BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Anastasia K.
I LOVE these lash glues, and despite their tiny size they last so long. The tiny brush is perfect for getting glue onto lashes, and the bottles are shaped very conveniently to fit everywhere while the cap is not too tiny to have a comfortable grip. The glue has held for over 12 hours for me through the sweat of dance performances, parties, and conventions. The black glue works so well over heavy eyeliner and smokey eyes, and the white dries clear.
Alia A.
Davenport, FL
Love the mini size for travel. Literally the best lash glue out there. It gets sticky really fast. And it stays on until you take it off. They are hard to get off your lashes but it dries clear, easy to use and it’s affordable. Such an awesome product.
Deika D.
Let me tell you, I cannot put lashes on myself or on a client with out this glue! It's easy to apply, it dries quickly and let me tell you your lashes will not move until you take them off. I LOVE this glue
Jennifer F.
This lash glue is the best lash glue I have used. Either color works perfectly. The white dries clear, and the dark blends with the lashes. Either is a go!