House of Lashes - Mini Eyelash Adhesive Set 2PK - Clear and Dark Glue

Travel light with our HOL Mini must haves, get the best of both worlds! Our HOL White & Dark Lash Adhesive is a latex-free lash adhesive great for applying your falsies.Take this mini set with you anywhere, your falsies will stay on securely all day!...

Is this lash glue better the Duo lash glue?
Dose this product contain latex?
Start your review of House of Lashes - Mini Eyelash Adhesive Set 2PK - Clear and Dark Glue!
How would you rate this product?
north hills
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these glued because their fragrance is flowers and doesn’t smell nasty at all! It’s very good compared to the brand DUO. I like the black one better in my opinion and the mini pack is best for traveling!!
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite lash glue it holds like crazy!! The white glue dries completely clear you just have to be careful because they will pull out your natural lashes if you don't watch it
Phoenix, AZ
Best lash glue ever my lashes stayed in all day the inner corner didn’t even lift I was completely shocked I use this glue when I’m on shoots and for my clients a must have
Old fort , NC
This is the best glue. I like the clear eyelash glue when you're not wearing eyeliner but if I am wearing eyeliner I will go for the dark glue. It's a must have
Queens Vlg, NY
This glue is awesome. Glue stick all night lashes stayed on super strong. Took them off with mineral water which is the right way to do and came right off.
Coral Springs, FL
Amazing lash glue! The clear one is the best I’ve ever used and my lashes never come off when I don’t want them to. Also the little bottles lasts forever!
mt vernon
This adhesive is amazing and so affordable. So much better than drugstore brands. I use this adhesive almost everyday. Amazing with bright colored eyes.
This is the only glue I use to apply my lashes. They stay on all day. Definitely worth the price.House of Lashes Lash Adhesive - White
Sammamish
Purchased at: Sephora
These flies are actually so good I had those minis before and bought the bigger sizes after I ran out. 10/10 would recommend over other brands
Elizabeth, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the colors of the glue from this brand they always on point and it’s for everyone and i will be repurchasing from this brand again