House of Lashes - Mini Eyelash Adhesive Set 2PK - Clear and Dark Glue

Travel light with our HOL Mini must haves, get the best of both worlds! Our HOL White & Dark Lash Adhesive is a latex-free lash adhesive great for applying your falsies.Take this mini set with you anywhere, your falsies will stay on securely all day!...

Is this lash glue better the Duo lash glue?
Dose this product contain latex?
Start your review of House of Lashes - Mini Eyelash Adhesive Set 2PK - Clear and Dark Glue!
How would you rate this product?
Woodville, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
The best eyelash adhesive hands down! This is my favorite kind, and I feel like I’ve tried every brand there is lol. It’s easy to use, lasts forever, and keeps your lashes on all day. This is my go to lash glue personally, and for recommendations!
I like to use this lash glue if I’m going to be out all day cause once there on there on long lasting great packaging travel friendly will buy every time I run out an will recommend to every one very great lash glue
Bordentown, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my FAVORITE eyelash glue!! After getting a sample of it in an eyeshadow kit I will never buy another brand of glue again. It makes putting fake eyelashes on so easy and drys clear!! DEFINITELY recommend 😊
Burnsville
My favorite lash adhesive is the house of lashes clear glue! It goes on metallic and is ready to be applied when it dries down clear! So easy and it sticks so well! I will definitely be buying again!
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
This glue is amazing, what’s great about this product is that it comes in 2! Personally I like to use the dark glue and on the plus side the packaging is really cute
10 out of 10! This lash glue is BOMB! You can even sleep in them (don't ever do that though lol)! It holds your lashes on through a hurricane and the black is actually BLACK!
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands down my favorite eyelash glue. The most long lasting, strong holding, eyelash glue I’ve ever used. Once you put your lashes on you don’t have to worry about them coming off throughout the day/night. I highly recommend.
Toledo, OH
This lash glue is seriously AMAZING! The best lash glue I have EVER tried and believe me I've tried A LOT!!! It's easy to use, dries amazing, and it will actually make your lashes stick all day without being uncomfortable. It just simply makes your life easier!! LOVE IT!!!!!
California
No shade to the house of lashes I love the eyelashes they sell but this glue will rip you’re eyelashes apart if you like sleeping with eyelashes this is the one for you but if you love you’re lashes do not get this additionaly it leaves excess glue on the top of your lashes