House of Lashes - Mini Eyelash Adhesive Set 2PK - Clear and Dark Glue

Travel light with our HOL Mini must haves, get the best of both worlds! Our HOL White & Dark Lash Adhesive is a latex-free lash adhesive great for applying your falsies.Take this mini set with you anywhere, your falsies will stay on securely all day!...

Is this lash glue better the Duo lash glue?
Dose this product contain latex?
Start your review of House of Lashes - Mini Eyelash Adhesive Set 2PK - Clear and Dark Glue!
How would you rate this product?
Methuen, MA
This glue works super well. I prefer clear glue over black but black can be convenient if I’m doing a dark / Smokey eye. But clear is generally preferred for everyday.
Beardstown, IL
House of Lashes - Mini Eyelash Adhesive Set 2PK - Clear and Dark Glue uploaded by Kristen A.
I use the clear lash glue and this is by far the strongest hold lash glue I have ever used. This would be great for proms and wedding days because it will not budge. The down side is that the residue will stay for quite a while. Well worth the money though. I used this to apply jewels to my face for an event also.
Hayward, CA
Love these adhesives! HOL seriously makes some of the best lash glue out there and these minis are adorable and convenient. The packaging is also very nice, as it has a brush tip applicator. There is no strong scent unlike other brands out there. Another added pro is that it turns a bit blue when it’s ready to be applied on to your lash line, so it’s a super foolproof process once you get the hang on it. Just be careful with the black adhesive as it can get a bit messy if you blink a lot; the clear adhesive defiantly be more forgiving. The only reason why I can’t give this product 5 stars is because sometimes the product can get gunky and it almost sticks too well. As long as you’re careful removing this you should be fine, but avoid if you have more sensitivity to stronger adhesives.
South Gate, CA
I tried both the black glue and the clear glue. The clear one is my favorite since if you make a mistake you can just move it around or apply more without it being a mess. It also holds my lashes better than the duo glue and it’s the best .
Orleans
Best lash adhesive I’ve tried. Very sticky, your lashes aren’t going anywhere. Only downside is, when it comes to taking off your makeup, the adhesive takes a while to clean off.
LA
My false lashes wear until I take them off. House of Lashes is the way to go. Please throw away those silly little tubes and get the one that works!!  You will never buy anything else. So easy to use.
Orlando, FL
I have been wearing fake eyelashes every single day for about 6 years now. About a year ago I discovered the magic of the brand called House of lashes. I really like this product. Out of all the eyelash adhesives I've tried over the years, this one is the absolute best!! It does not irritate my sensitive eyes either, and it goes on very well with the little brush! The price cannot be beat because you get two bottles of high-quality product. I do like the fragrance; it is very light but not annoying. The best feature of this product is the color changing liquid. When you first dab it on your lashes, it appears white. As it dries, it turns blue and eventually will be completely clear on your lashes. That's a great way to know if the glue has dried enough to really adhere the lashes to your eyelid. I would buy this again, it is so worth it!
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok this set gets a 5 stars cause I wish I had bought this before buying the full size. I had tried the black a year ago, last month my sister gifted me this set and a pair of their lashes and a lash story case. I thought the glue was trash cause their black glue is the worst ever, but their white glue is the BEST ever.... I dont know how or why, but the black doesnt dry down and the white does making it a whole different product. If I had gotten this first I would have known this. I hope HOL changes the formula of the black cause its terrible.
Bradenton, FL
LOVEEEEEE!!!! the mini package is great to try out both products at a good price as well. This glue is amazing it keeps the lashes on all day or night without worry of a side coming off. Also, you can always bring it with you because of the size of the bottle. The brush applicator makes it so easy to use and the black one helps cover up the potential gap between your real lashes and strip lashes.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is my favorite lash glue. I especially like that they come in these mini bottles because they’re perfect for traveling. They’re less likely to dry out as fast. I use this glue everyday personally and in my kit. I’m allergic to latex and this is the best non latex glue.