House of Lashes Lash Adhesive - White ? What could be making my eyelids itch then peel and ooze in this glue?
I have extremely sensitive eyes and every lash glue i’ve used in the past is always very irritating! Including this one which I just bought from Sephora & had high hopes for...Who has a secret lash glue above all the rest ? Do Share!! I still haven’t discovered it!
Which lash adhesive is the best out there? Something user friendly and sticky enough. Thanks!
Start your review of House of Lashes Lash Adhesive - White!
Amanda E.
Baltimore, MD
This eyelash glue has been my go to all-time favorite glue since the day I tried it a few years ago. You do not have a long wait time for it to get tacky and it literally hold your lashes on all day and often into the next day as well. If you’re not very good at lashes definitely give this glue a try it’s game changer. Also it holds glitter and rhinestones on your skin as well. If he use it for this get ready to have to pry it off.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This is many people’s favorite lash glue. It is a unicorn iridescent shade when you first apply it to the lashes. I like the applicator, much easier to apply then the squeeze tube ones but that’s where my love affair ends. I feel like you have to be very precise when applying, it’s less forgiving than other glues. I got the tiniest bit of excess glue on my lashes and under natural light it showed up as white. I tried to pull bits off and coat some of the lashes (didn’t like doing this because I don’t want to wear out my falsies) but everything was just messy.
Marcia G.
House of Lashes Lash Adhesive - White uploaded by Marcia G.
This glue is so runny and liquid that gets EVERYWHE within my lashes. I love wearing long fluffy lashes and this glue is a hot mess. Very difficult to layer since it gets all over the body of your lashes tripping. So awful product I will stick to buying the Kiss lash glue from Walmart 100 times better. Is like milk
Francesca T.
Gambrills, MD
This is my go to lash glue! Your lashes are on ALL DAY. The only complaint I have with this glue is that it leaves your lashes all clumped up for a while unless you use coconut oil! Just washing your face will not get the glue off!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this lash glue along with a ton of HOL lashes, lash curler, and their lash book. In hindsight I regret being a frequent customer after customer service treated me so poorly on my birthday. I feel like most of their products are overpriced and this lash glue will also rip some of your lashes off if you’re not super careful. Personally I like DUO Brush-On Striplash Adhesive, Clear more than this and it is less expensive too.
Rosa M.
Seatac, WA
I love this lash glue! It didn't irritate my eyes at all and kept my lashes on all night.
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Must have lash glue for beginners and pros alike! It’s white in the tube and when first applied to the lashes and turns to blue when the adhesive is tacky enough for you to apply the lashes. Then it dries clear. My eyes and eyelids are fairly sensitive and can water easily and this glue has given me the least amount of problems. You can reposition the lashes if needed and sometimes take the lashes off completely and move them if you have to without reapplying the glue. It’s a sting hold and keeps my 3D mink lashes on all day or night long. I rarely have issues with the ends of the lashes lifting anymore too. Taking the lashes off is easy, just be careful when pulling the glue off of the lashes. My only complaint is that I went through the product pretty quickly and the brush bristles somehow got glued to each other making application harder as time went on. I’d still recommend and can’t go back to any other brand!
Amy R.
Dracut, MA
House of Lashes Lash Adhesive - White uploaded by Amy R.
This glue is great! Nice and tacky but its not goopy at all. It has the perfect consistency.
Sarah L.
This glue is ok. It does last all day but the formula is very thin and liquidy. You have to let it dry almost clear before you apply or it won’t stick. But once it’s on it won’t come undone. The glue does stay on my lash line for a couple days. I prefer duo glue for everyday use but this is great for nights out when I don’t want to worry about having a lash end come up.
Amanda M.
Las Vegas , NV
Whenever people ask me what my favorite lash glue is I always say the House of Lashes glue. Drys fast and sticks to the lash line perfectly. Lashes stay in place all day and when you do take the lash of it is easy and painless.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miranda M.
Endicott, NY
il y a 7 mois
Isadora L. il y a 7 mois
Most eyelash glues contain latex and there are people who are allergic to latex.