House of Lashes® Iconic® Mini

Our beloved Iconic lashes have been miniaturized! Introducing the Iconic® Mini! One of our most popular lashes has been scaled down by shortening the lash band and lash length to create a more comfortable fit for those with smaller eyes or for those wanting a more natural effect from our Iconic® lash. Our Iconic Mini's are structured like the originals with the same dynamic v-formation and crisscross pattern that gives these lashes their flair that now feature shorter lashes for ease of daily wear.

Would you recommend this for someone with hooded eyes 👀 ?
How short are these compared to the Iconic lashes?
For those who buy mink lashes is House of Lashes or Lilly Lashes more worth the price?
Start your review of House of Lashes® Iconic® Mini!
Product Highlights
These eyelashes definitely live up to their name they are really iconic. I love a dramatic lash with the dramatic looks these are definitely my go-to. I highly recommend this to everyone who loves a dramatic eyelash look.in reviews
These are my all time lashes. They are beautiful and full and easy to use. They get A lot of usein reviews
...can wear with just about any look. Their lashes look real and are also a comfortable fit & don't feel extremely heavy & that's definitely important.in reviews
Cassandra F.
Fairport, NY
House of Lashes® Iconic® Mini uploaded by Cassandra F.
These are the perfect lashes for me! The length is not too much and I don’t have to cut them to fit my eye! They’re just enough lash. Go follow my Instagram @cassellenxbeauty for more looks ❤️❤️
Kaitlyn E.
Jonesboro, AR
House of Lashes® Iconic® Mini uploaded by Kaitlyn E.
House of Lashes® Iconic® Mini uploaded by Kaitlyn E.
Love house of lashes! I just wish that these bands where thinner, these look beautiful on and aren't too heavy, the band is just quite thick tho so they are a little harder to apply but once you get it down pat they are beautiful and really enhance the look!
Edna E.
El Paso, TX
Beautiful lashes for a every day look! Easy to apply and take off and very wearable! Perfect to use all day long without weighing your eye down
Dalianis C.
House of Lashes® Iconic® Mini uploaded by Dalianis C.
Like I say in the video, I couldn’t find the brand , which should be here, it’s called Bossy Girl Cosmetics. Getting to the putting on the eyelashes, I’ve had many bad results with other brands, but these were very curved and moldable, I recommend this brand Bossy Girl for more than lashes, I also have their brushes and other products!
Joscelyn N.
Colorado Springs
House of Lashes® Iconic® Mini uploaded by Joscelyn N.
I love these lashes! These are a thick band but was easy to put on. I liked how they are frantic but wearable as well. This was my first time trying this type of lash and I would buy these again!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,461 reviews
This is the pair of ionic mini lashes. They give you a volumized look with a short length! They are extremely soft and the lash band is thin making it easy to glue to onto your lashes. They are long wearing and never fall off or irritate your eyes. Really recommend this brand due to the quality and the quality is great !
Tiffany W.
House of Lashes® Iconic® Mini uploaded by Tiffany W.
House of Lashes® Iconic® Mini uploaded by Tiffany W.
I purchased these lashes because they were the “mini” and I expected it to be shorter but they were still pretty long. The band was also really thick. They’re still really pretty lashes and I will definitely still use them but they’re not as subtle as you would think “mini” meant.
Stephanie N.
Concord, CA
Love these lashes! They are easy to use and make my eyes look bigger. The lashes do not need any improvements and these are by far my favorite!
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
1,034 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
These lashes are so beautiful and so easy to apply. They make your lashes look on point. They wear a long time and are easy to get off.
Letitia L.
El Paso, TX
The original Iconic were my absolute favorites for a long time, but the minis are so much nicer! They’re easier to apply and they look more natural while giving a full effect. I don’t have to cut these to fit my eye shape.