BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Our beloved Iconic lashes have been miniaturized! Introducing the Iconic® Mini! One of our most popular lashes has been scaled down by shortening the lash band and lash length to create a more comfortable fit for those with smaller eyes or for those wanting a more natural effect from our Iconic® lash. Our Iconic Mini's are structured like the originals with the same dynamic v-formation and crisscross pattern that gives these lashes their flair that now feature shorter lashes for ease of daily wear.

House of Lashes® Iconic® Mini
  • "These eyelashes definitely live up to their name they are really iconic. I love a dramatic lash with the dramatic looks these are definitely my go-to. I highly recommend this to everyone who loves a dramatic eyelash look." in 22 reviews
  • "These are my all time lashes. They are beautiful and full and easy to use. They get A lot of use" in 19 reviews
  • "I love all lashes from House of Lashes but these are one of my favorites because this is a pair you can wear with just about any look. Their lashes look real and are also a comfortable fit & don't feel extremely heavy & that's definitely important." in 5 reviews
Lizette G.
Adelphi, MD
Perfect size for those with smaller eyes. I didn't have to trim these at all and they are not super long. If you are new to wear lashes and want to try something a little more dramatic than the ardells or any clear band lash, the iconic minis will do it.
Rosabelle L.
Laurel, MD
Awesome false lash. Key to this is the mini version. Looks better with my size eyes. Asian, slightly hooded kid, almond shape. Not too long that it makes me look over the top. Just right and no need to cut and risk losing the style.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Again these lashes are great! I love them! They always look amazing! And Stay on the whole day? They are light enough to not feel them on the eyes and are very easy to apply! I would most definitely be buying them again!
Deanna S.
Glendale, CA
The lash band on these are very thick. I also find they do tend to look very heavy and they are defiantly long too. I feel like my eyes sometimes look small when I wear house of lashes. If you want a very dramatic eye look then i suggest using this brand
Vanessa T.
Wesley chapel, FL
I was always a fan of the regular iconics from house of lashes, but always felt they were to long for my eye shape so when they launched the mini collection these were a must have!!! and now I cannot be without them. Perfect for smaller eye shapes and sure to compliment any eye look. Highly recommend!!!
Anastasia K.
These lashes are a great length for monolid and smaller eyes, but the lash band is quite thick which might mess with your lid shape a little bit. It gives a nice visible lash without being over dramatic, and these lashes are definitely multiple use as long as you clean them. Overall great lashes, and keep looking great multiple times!
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
My favorite lazy gal lashes! I say that because being an asian woman with smaller eyes, I don’t have to trim these and they fit so perfectly!! I get compliments all the time when I wear these and always asked what kind they are. A little heavy on the eyes because the band is so think but hey, that’s a work out for my eyes right? Ha!
Jenny H.
Milpitas, CA
Honestly, the mini is supposed to be more natural, but it looks exactly the same as the regular Iconic. Way too dramatic for me, but the quality is very very good. Just not my thing. If you like super dramatic, then this is the lash for you!
Alia A.
Davenport, FL
I love this brand. They make some of the best lashes out there. There lashes last through many many wears. They are easy to apply and there’s so many beautiful styles for every makeup look. They are amazing quality lashes.
Elizabeth T.
Colorado Springs
A little stiff to apply; but looks amazing; lasts use after use ❤️ Long, thick, dramatic; doll look. Definitely a good value. Will definitely be back to buy more