BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Our beloved Iconic lashes have been miniaturized! Introducing the Iconic® Mini! One of our most popular lashes has been scaled down by shortening the lash band and lash length to create a more comfortable fit for those with smaller eyes or for those wanting a more natural effect from our Iconic® lash. Our Iconic Mini's are structured like the originals with the same dynamic v-formation and crisscross pattern that gives these lashes their flair that now feature shorter lashes for ease of daily wear.

Anastasia K.
These lashes are a great length for monolid and smaller eyes, but the lash band is quite thick which might mess with your lid shape a little bit. It gives a nice visible lash without being over dramatic, and these lashes are definitely multiple use as long as you clean them. Overall great lashes, and keep looking great multiple times!
Jenny H.
Milpitas
Honestly, the mini is supposed to be more natural, but it looks exactly the same as the regular Iconic. Way too dramatic for me, but the quality is very very good. Just not my thing. If you like super dramatic, then this is the lash for you!
Sandra D.
I love these lashes! I don’t use them that much but when I do, it really does make my eye look so much better. They’re not so pricey for high quality brand, easy to apply since as soon as you see them you notice which eyelash goes on each eye. I recommend it.
Sue Sue Q.
['Roslyn', ''], PA
These Iconic Minis are great if you have smaller eyes like me, prefect for monolids! They flare out at the ends and are very flattering on almond shaped eyes. I prefer the Iconic Lites as they are slightly longer, however these Minis are more dense.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Again these lashes are great! I love them! They always look amazing! And Stay on the whole day? They are light enough to not feel them on the eyes and are very easy to apply! I would most definitely be buying them again!
Vanessa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I was always a fan of the regular iconics from house of lashes, but always felt they were to long for my eye shape so when they launched the mini collection these were a must have!!! and now I cannot be without them. Perfect for smaller eye shapes and sure to compliment any eye look. Highly recommend!!!
Bao X.
I have both the regular Iconic and Iconic minis and I have to say the minis are great for eyes that are smaller (I have Asian almond eyes). I absolutely love both and trim my lashes anyways so it doesn't bother me. I love that the minis are the same in lash length, with more compact criss-crosses for that extra *oomph*, but with the difference in lash band. Definitely give these a try!!
Mariah M.
These are so beautiful so full and long a little more natural looking. they are easy to apply and make your eyes look huge. You may need to trim and then apply but that is not a big deal to me.
Lacey K.
Clearwater p.o. box 411, MN
This style of lashes would be ideal for someone who is a performer. They are dramatic and thick in the lash line that gives your eye a dark, cat eye look! Not recommended if you want that every day natural look
Katie C.
Tried to use these for New Years because I wanted something more exciting other than my normal ardell lashes and I was too intimidated by the band I have to try one more time