House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite

Our NEW Iconic® Lite false lashes brings the show stopping drama of the original Iconic® lashes with a thinner band and more everyday wear look and feel! These lashes combine a dynamic V-formation effect with a criss-cross pattern, lending your soulful eyes the boldness of history’s most celebrated beauties and trendsetters.

Are these good for people with hooded eyes? I’m a beginner so are these easy to put on? And are they really long I have pretty long lashes but I would like some more definition and length?
do they really last 15 days?
Best way for these lashes to not feel so heavy? I have these and love them but they feel super heavy on my eyes to the point where I can’t really wear them for long. I tried trimming them too and nothing.
Start your review of House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite!
Product Highlights
Oh my gosh I love these lashes! The lite version makes them easy to wear on a day at work, but can totally be worn for a night out at well! Very good value, super cute packaging! Would totes repurchase, I own several pair of house of lashes lashes in various styles and they are totally worth it! in reviews
These are one of my all time favorite Lashes and they can make any look be dramatic or a little simpler. They're perfectly whispie and go on so easily&nbsp;<br>in reviews
Easy to apply an easy to wear. These were very comfortable lashes an the look so natural.in reviews
Destiny C.
Modesto, CA
House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite uploaded by Destiny C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these lashes. Not too crazy and since my eyes are smaller I cut them in half and they still give the look I love
April M.
1,513 reviews
House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite uploaded by April M.
This House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite lashes are oh so Fabulous they are buy far one of my favorite brands of Lashes. They are very flattering and are natural looking. They aren't to heavy like some brands can be. They last all day into the night. I highly recommend these Gorgeous Lashes!!
Rachel R.
Ferndale, MI
House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are the best lashes I’ve ever used. Welllll worth the bit of extra money. They’re long lasting and go on so easily.
Kayla W.
Benton, AR
House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite uploaded by Kayla W.
These are the lashes I wore for my wedding and I absolutely adore them!  I usually buy cheaper lashes but for the occasion I went a little out.  They cost about $12 for this one set but were more than well worth it.  They made my blue eyes pop without making me look like I had horribly fake lashes on.
Maddie O.
West Jordan, UT
House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite uploaded by Maddie O.
I love the house of lashes Iconic shape on me. I like lashes that are shorter on the inner part of the lash and progressively longer as they go towards the outer part of the lash. I’ve never had an issue with HOL lashes and will continue using their products because they’re so good! These are such pretty lashes! I recently cut these in half (kept the other half just in case) because I wanted to try them out that way, and I’d say it was pretty successful!
Michelle L.
Roseville, MN
House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite uploaded by Michelle L.
Purchased at: Target
Omg, I absolutely love these! They give my eyes an extra pop, but aren’t too dramatic. Not to mention they are comfortable and lightweight! I recommend these and HOL in general to all my friends looking to try new lashes!
Bekkah D.
Ventura, CA
House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite uploaded by Bekkah D.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are so flattering and complimentary! Very comfortable to wear for long periods of time as well! Highly highly recommend!!
Stephanie K.
Port Orange, FL
House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite uploaded by Stephanie K.
The lashes are nice and wear great once you get them on. I don't wear lashes as often as some so it took me a minute to get them on the lash line well cause the band is thick and so it's hard to maneuver and get a good bend out of. These are not necessarily for beginners in regards to ease of applying, but they are awesome/gorgeous lashes.
Nadia S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite uploaded by Nadia S.
The lite version of the iconic lash is perfect for everyday wear! Also perfect for people with smaller eyes! A must have in anyone’s makeup Arsenal!🥰
Denise M.
San Antonio, TX
House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite uploaded by Denise M.
Purchased at: Target
These lashes were so amazing! I started the day with some magnetic lashes I got from amazon- they kept poking my eye and then pulled the magnetic liner off as I tried to reposition. So I stopped by target and bought these and some eylure glue. They fit amazing, are light and look beautiful! I have hooded lids and these looked great without having to trim. Best part is that they didn’t poke my eyeball!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...